+ Reply to Thread

Question Keeping screen active?

I dowloaded Splash Clock to demo it and think I'd like it enough to buy except for 1 problem. Auto off! Is there a way to stop the screen from shutting itself off. As it is now, I can have a clock for 3 minutes atr a crack and the screen goes dark. I'd only use it when it's in the charging cradle, so battery is not a worry. Any solutions?

Well you could press the on button every 2:59. Other than that, I think you're out of luck.

You might consider buying a real clock for your desk... they do have small ones that would most likely fit and look nice next to your cradle.
    -Nuncio

Lol, perhaps I was irritable on the last post... IHBT. IHL. HAND... right?

Anyways, I was looking through some of the older posts and came across a post by "sprint"
    I-300 LCD Screen Always On which talks about a program called SysInfo.

I took a look at the program and apparently it has a function where you can set the auto off time including never. Check it out.. it's shareware though - $10 and I'm not sure if there's a trial or what.

SysInfo 2.5 link at palmgear.com:
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...e&prodid=36679<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    -Nuncio

Clock

No problem with your earlier post. It was kind of an odd question. In the meantime, my boss got me a Treo 300 to use and so I'll pass on the sysinfo info to the others with i300's at work. I may try sysinfo on my Treo for the same reason.

Thanks