+ Reply to Thread

hotsync duplicates outlook calendar. please help

I'm using the latest version of hotsync. When I sync, my calendar appointments duplicate and brings up old items that I intentionally deleted. Has anyone had this problem? I tried reinstalling hotsync manager with no luck. Any help or suggestions is HIGHLY appreciated.

Thanks

I had this problem the first bunch of times that I synced. I could not find a fix! I just deleted the dup's on both and re synced. took 3 or 4 times till both agreed! sorry that it is not a good answer but it worked!

acutally I kinda have a fix. I was using pocket mirror before. I ended up uninstalling pocket mirror and bought Beyond Contacts instead and it fixed it. They have a trial version you can test out to see if it fixes the problem if anyone else has the same issue

i too had this problem initially.. its a big mess when it happens... you gotta be real particular about the hotsync settings, and what is turned off and what is on..

what works for me, is my outlook calendar always 'overwrites' the calendar in my phone... i normally dont 'input' appointments into the phone, but like to have my outlook calendar on my hip for reference and reminders.... this works for me..
    old devices: I300, I330, I500
    current: I730