+ Reply to Thread

Battery not charging/showing to 100%

I have left my phone on the cradle/charger until the green light shows up. The battery bar shows the 3 notches but when I go into BCPE and synce prefs, it shows 80%. When I go into Bejeweled and bring up the battery bar, it also shows 80%. What gives? Do I have a bad battery?

Battery cradle charging problem

I leave one battery in the charging cradle. Whenever I put the phone down in front, the other LED will start to blink orange. If I put the phone in the cradle first and insert a second battery at the back, it seems fine. Is it the way it is supposed to be?

Administrator
    how long are you charging the phone? if you dont keep it in there for the right amount of tuime the cells wont be fully charged.

on the cradle, how long does it stay orange? meaning, does it briefly show orange then change back to the earlier status or does it always stay orange?

Once it stays blinking orange, it stays until I reinsert the battery. As far as putting the phone in, the other will change to blinking orange within 5 seconds.

BTW, I have left the battery/phone in the cradle for overnight and it will still say 80% in the apps.

This is very similar to the problem I've been having. Try turning your phone off and on. See what happens. In my case, I've found the battery than shows a full charge.

Software issue?