+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 245
  1. #201
    Registered User monkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-22-2003
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,214

    Re: Gone in Missery too

    Originally posted by jorjannw
    DANG... I sure don't like the Novarra....those resets cannot be good for my poor, lifes almost over, phone.
    Again, disable Javascript and most (or all) of those resets will go away... Be aware that it seems that nweb likes to re-enable Javascript by itself (I can't quite figure out how, but something is turning it back on every now and then...)

  2. #202
    Registered User deibelsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07-06-2004
    Posts
    148
    Dead in Columbus, OH

    On a related by not exactly the same topic, if we switch to another browser how do we get the new browser to be the default and not Blazer for a program such as Directory Assistant. It will still find addresses but when you try to pull up a map or driving directions it still wants to use Blazer. I assume this may be a problem with other programs as well.

  3. #203
    Registered User monkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-22-2003
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,214
    Originally posted by deibelsan
    Dead in Columbus, OH

    On a related by not exactly the same topic, if we switch to another browser how do we get the new browser to be the default and not Blazer for a program such as Directory Assistant. It will still find addresses but when you try to pull up a map or driving directions it still wants to use Blazer. I assume this may be a problem with other programs as well.
    I'm not sure there is such a thing as a system-wide browser default. As far as Directory Assistant, it looks like there is a pulldown menu, Options/Preferences, that allows you to choose one of several browsers to use. Unfortunately, nweb isn't on the list, but Web Pro is... I'm guess someone should email the DA author and tell him to add nweb, and maybe Xiino, to the list...

  4. #204
    Registered User
    Join Date
    06-16-2005
    Posts
    9
    Dead in Pittsburgh as well. Has anyone talked to Customer Service?

  5. #205
    Registered User
    Join Date
    10-07-2002
    Posts
    49

    blazer2 on treo 600

    im guessing we had a 30 day grace period, and that expired. anyone get novarra to work on treo 600 or 650 ?
    Attached Images

  6. #206
    Rix
    Rix is offline
    Registered User Rix's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-10-2003
    Posts
    29

    Blazer expired?

    I just had an odd experience. I signed on with Blazer and got a message saying my that as of Sept. 22 I could no longer access the web using Blazer. Notice that's a month ago but the problem didn't show up till today. It also provided a link to a new browser called nweb. It seems to work well enough, though the graphics load a bit slow.
    Anyone else have this experience?
    It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn!

  7. #207
    Registered User
    Join Date
    10-25-2005
    Posts
    2
    Same here.

    I just downloaded the new software, but have yet to sync.

    Any options on the differences between the 2?

  8. #208
    Registered User
    Join Date
    02-21-2004
    Posts
    42
    Arrrrrrrgh.


    stupid Nweb once again.


    So can we now yell at sprint, for forcing us to get this other browser...and get a deep discount for a 6700?
    Sprint PCS I500 > Treo 650 > German TyTn > 8525 > 8925....WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

  9. #209
    Registered User
    Join Date
    04-07-2004
    Posts
    286

    Re: Blazer expired?

    Originally posted by Rix
    I just had an odd experience. I signed on with Blazer and got a message saying my that as of Sept. 22 I could no longer access the web using Blazer. Notice that's a month ago but the problem didn't show up till today. It also provided a link to a new browser called nweb. It seems to work well enough, though the graphics load a bit slow.
    Anyone else have this experience?
    OK....so it's obvious you didn't even read this thread from the beginning. You might want to, since you're at risk of FSOD's and hard resets. Sheesh.

  10. #210
    Registered User
    Join Date
    10-25-2005
    Posts
    2

    Re: Re: Blazer expired?

    Originally posted by davidra
    OK....so it's obvious you didn't even read this thread from the beginning. You might want to, since you're at risk of FSOD's and hard resets. Sheesh.
    Actually, this post and the following ones was orginally posted in the i330 forum and moved here after the posting.

  11. #211
    Registered User
    Join Date
    04-07-2004
    Posts
    286
    No, actually this post was originally posted here and moved for no good reason to the general forum, over the objections of almost everyone here. Then it was moved back here.

  12. #212
    Registered User
    Join Date
    09-22-2005
    Posts
    5

    just say no to nweb

    dead again, dammit. am going to sprint tomorrow to gripe. the manager told me i could return the phone for a treo650 since ive had to put up with so much sprint BS...so i guess i'll take the upgrade, though i really like the i550 better.

  13. #213
    Moderator i330's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-10-2003
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    1,336
    Is there a damn lawyer in the house???

    THIS IS BULL!@#%
    Our corporate account owns 10 i500's, that HAD a stable browser that didnt take up any already preciously limited, non-expandable ram, anything other than that is a misrepresentation of what was sold.

    Anyone with me here?
    CLASS ACTION!!!
    Last edited by i330; 10-26-2005 at 11:35 PM.
    My Palm phone evolution:
    i330>i500>i550>755p>Centro.

  14. #214
    Registered User
    Join Date
    02-21-2004
    Posts
    42

    Re: just say no to nweb

    Originally posted by rhesuspieces00
    dead again, dammit. am going to sprint tomorrow to gripe. the manager told me i could return the phone for a treo650 since ive had to put up with so much sprint BS...so i guess i'll take the upgrade, though i really like the i550 better.

    how old is your I500?
    Sprint PCS I500 > Treo 650 > German TyTn > 8525 > 8925....WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

  15. #215
    Rix
    Rix is offline
    Registered User Rix's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-10-2003
    Posts
    29

    Re: Re: Blazer expired?

    Originally posted by davidra
    OK....so it's obvious you didn't even read this thread from the beginning. You might want to, since you're at risk of FSOD's and hard resets. Sheesh.
    I originally posted to the i330 board. I guess the moderator moved it here. I haven't had any problems yet.
    It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn!

  16. #216
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-21-2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,216

    Re: Re: Re: Blazer expired?

    this isn't your thread. This was started by someone else in this forum. The only blazer thread I see in your past was back in June with a date issue, and it died a quick death.

    Originally posted by Rix
    I originally posted to the i330 board. I guess the moderator moved it here. I haven't had any problems yet.
    Save at least 15% on ProClip Products. PM me for info how to order. My website is down now that I dumped comcast for verizon.

  17. #217
    Rix
    Rix is offline
    Registered User Rix's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-10-2003
    Posts
    29

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Blazer expired?

    Originally posted by crogs571
    this isn't your thread.
    Never said it was.
    It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn!

  18. #218
    Registered User JKMcHenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-2005
    Location
    Bethesda, Md
    Posts
    22
    Blazer no more in MD/DC/VA........

    Will have to load a new browser, I guess

    I really like my i500 and the only real problem I've had is the connection between the phone and "HF Car Kit" being intermittent after 1 year's worth of plugging/unplugging.

    Don't want to pollute the thread with that issue, though.
    Karl

  19. #219
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-21-2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,216

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blazer expired?

    sounded like that's what you were saying.

    Trying to imagine how you posted in an existing thread (guessing) and a mod just moved your post? That's wierd.

    Originally posted by Rix
    Never said it was.
    Save at least 15% on ProClip Products. PM me for info how to order. My website is down now that I dumped comcast for verizon.

  20. #220
    Rix
    Rix is offline
    Registered User Rix's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-10-2003
    Posts
    29
    I started a thread on the i330 board and it got moved into this one. I'm guessing only a mod could do that. Maybe he thought all posts concerning the browser problem should be together.
    It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts