+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Re: Gone in Missery too

Originally posted by jorjannw
    DANG... I sure don't like the Novarra....those resets cannot be good for my poor, lifes almost over, phone.
    Again, disable Javascript and most (or all) of those resets will go away... Be aware that it seems that nweb likes to re-enable Javascript by itself (I can't quite figure out how, but something is turning it back on every now and then...)

Dead in Columbus, OH

On a related by not exactly the same topic, if we switch to another browser how do we get the new browser to be the default and not Blazer for a program such as Directory Assistant. It will still find addresses but when you try to pull up a map or driving directions it still wants to use Blazer. I assume this may be a problem with other programs as well.

Originally posted by deibelsan
    Dead in Columbus, OH

On a related by not exactly the same topic, if we switch to another browser how do we get the new browser to be the default and not Blazer for a program such as Directory Assistant. It will still find addresses but when you try to pull up a map or driving directions it still wants to use Blazer. I assume this may be a problem with other programs as well.
    I'm not sure there is such a thing as a system-wide browser default. As far as Directory Assistant, it looks like there is a pulldown menu, Options/Preferences, that allows you to choose one of several browsers to use. Unfortunately, nweb isn't on the list, but Web Pro is... I'm guess someone should email the DA author and tell him to add nweb, and maybe Xiino, to the list...

Dead in Pittsburgh as well. Has anyone talked to Customer Service?

blazer2 on treo 600

im guessing we had a 30 day grace period, and that expired. anyone get novarra to work on treo 600 or 650 ?
    Attached Images

Rix

Blazer expired?

I just had an odd experience. I signed on with Blazer and got a message saying my that as of Sept. 22 I could no longer access the web using Blazer. Notice that's a month ago but the problem didn't show up till today. It also provided a link to a new browser called nweb. It seems to work well enough, though the graphics load a bit slow.
    Anyone else have this experience?
    It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn!

Same here.

I just downloaded the new software, but have yet to sync.

Any options on the differences between the 2?

Arrrrrrrgh.

stupid Nweb once again.

So can we now yell at sprint, for forcing us to get this other browser...and get a deep discount for a 6700?
    Sprint PCS I500 > Treo 650 > German TyTn > 8525 > 8925....WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Re: Blazer expired?

Originally posted by Rix
    I just had an odd experience. I signed on with Blazer and got a message saying my that as of Sept. 22 I could no longer access the web using Blazer. Notice that's a month ago but the problem didn't show up till today. It also provided a link to a new browser called nweb. It seems to work well enough, though the graphics load a bit slow.
    Anyone else have this experience?
    OK....so it's obvious you didn't even read this thread from the beginning. You might want to, since you're at risk of FSOD's and hard resets. Sheesh.

Re: Re: Blazer expired?

Originally posted by davidra
    OK....so it's obvious you didn't even read this thread from the beginning. You might want to, since you're at risk of FSOD's and hard resets. Sheesh.
    Actually, this post and the following ones was orginally posted in the i330 forum and moved here after the posting.

No, actually this post was originally posted here and moved for no good reason to the general forum, over the objections of almost everyone here. Then it was moved back here.

just say no to nweb

dead again, dammit. am going to sprint tomorrow to gripe. the manager told me i could return the phone for a treo650 since ive had to put up with so much sprint BS...so i guess i'll take the upgrade, though i really like the i550 better.

Is there a damn lawyer in the house???

THIS IS BULL!@#%
    Our corporate account owns 10 i500's, that HAD a stable browser that didnt take up any already preciously limited, non-expandable ram, anything other than that is a misrepresentation of what was sold.

Anyone with me here?
    CLASS ACTION!!!
    Last edited by i330; 10-26-2005 at 11:35 PM.
    My Palm phone evolution:
    i330>i500>i550>755p>Centro.

Re: just say no to nweb

Originally posted by rhesuspieces00
    dead again, dammit. am going to sprint tomorrow to gripe. the manager told me i could return the phone for a treo650 since ive had to put up with so much sprint BS...so i guess i'll take the upgrade, though i really like the i550 better.

how old is your I500?
    Sprint PCS I500 > Treo 650 > German TyTn > 8525 > 8925....WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Rix

Re: Re: Blazer expired?

Originally posted by davidra
    I originally posted to the i330 board. I guess the moderator moved it here. I haven't had any problems yet.

Re: Re: Re: Blazer expired?

this isn't your thread. This was started by someone else in this forum. The only blazer thread I see in your past was back in June with a date issue, and it died a quick death.

Originally posted by Rix
    I originally posted to the i330 board. I guess the moderator moved it here. I haven't had any problems yet.
    Save at least 15% on ProClip Products. PM me for info how to order. My website is down now that I dumped comcast for verizon.

Rix

Re: Re: Re: Re: Blazer expired?

Originally posted by crogs571
    this isn't your thread.
    Never said it was.

Blazer no more in MD/DC/VA........

Will have to load a new browser, I guess

I really like my i500 and the only real problem I've had is the connection between the phone and "HF Car Kit" being intermittent after 1 year's worth of plugging/unplugging.

Don't want to pollute the thread with that issue, though.
    Karl

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blazer expired?

sounded like that's what you were saying.

Trying to imagine how you posted in an existing thread (guessing) and a mod just moved your post? That's wierd.

Originally posted by Rix
    Never said it was.
    Save at least 15% on ProClip Products. PM me for info how to order. My website is down now that I dumped comcast for verizon.

Rix
    I started a thread on the i330 board and it got moved into this one. I'm guessing only a mod could do that. Maybe he thought all posts concerning the browser problem should be together.