+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog
    Waaaaait a minute --- are you saying *NWeb* ALSO will be gone 12/31/06???? Why the heck would they make it available?

I have no problems with NWeb --- I got my I500 not too long ago, so wasn't used to Blazer anyway. I tried EudoraWeb, and I thought it sucked, and PLUS, NWeb supports Javascript.

Is it really gone in a year?!?!?! What's the best alternative? I just want to check my Gmail!
    Well, it's past 12/31/06 and nWeb is still working for me. Am I blessed?

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Verizon.

BB
    That'sssssssss all folks!

Converged to near implant level

We may be orphaned, but we still have the neatest phone

Not to go off-topic on the Blazer thing, but an idea for you to quickly retrieve your Gmail..

If I used Gmail/Y!mail, I would probably see if Eudora for Palm could retrieve messages via POP.

I can understand your not liking EudoraWeb. It is more reliable for alot of browsing on the i500, so long as you know when to switch to NWeb/AvantGo. AvantGo as a browser is sometimes useful, btw. (I use it for the NYT.com)

So, it's been a month since the last post in this thread, and nWeb is still working on my i500. Anyone got any news on if/when nWeb is going away? What can we use as a browser now, and how do we get that?

As most of us now know, there is a problem with the Nweb proxy server (either by design or accident, no one knows). There is another thread here addressing that issue and the work-around found by Monkey-boy