+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Just a thought on the FSOD and resets some people are experiencing. Could it be related to which firmware you're running? I'm still on the original (WF30) and the browser seems to work fine for me. I don't like it but it seems to work.

The new browser crashes my system... anyone else? It's WebPro alright. I'm using Crash from 79bmedia to protect me from hard resets.
    I gave up on the free ipod. And where'd my smilies go?

th3_plague

how does Crash work?
    That'sssssssss all folks!

Here's the software link to it on palmgear: http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=50677

I believe it automatically performs a soft reset when something crashes your palm so you can recover quickly and hopefully not repeat what you just did to cause the crash.
    Save at least 15% on ProClip Products. PM me for info how to order. My website is down now that I dumped comcast for verizon.

Blazer officially stopped working for me. Browsing to any page redirects you to the plam page where you download the new browser.

Loving this powerful bastard mikeyis009's Avatar
    Do a little research. I have seen absolutely nothing on SprintPCS.com , Palm.com or anywhere else to indicate that this text message is legit.
    I think you have all been suckered.

http://www.networkworld.com/newslett...15mobile1.html

I found a story as old as 2003 saying Palm will use Navarro.

Email SprintPCS and Palm. They will let you know for sure.

A text message is little more than the junk mail I toss out everyday from home.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

The only person who says their Blazer does not work is Ball. He's the one who started this thread.
    Am online using Blazer right now.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

It's unfortunate but true, Blazer has stopped working for me this afternoon.

Apparently I wasn't the only one to get the text message either.

It doesn't work for me any more either. Perhaps its geographic. I am in Pittsburgh.

stopped working for me also,it routs me to the palm site to register.

Maybe it is a hardware based problem. What cell r u guys using? I'm on a Treo650 from VZW and see no problems or mention in our threads at all.

Could it be an I-500 issue? VZW killed all the Kyocera 7135's this year so maybe Sprint is getting in on the action to get u to buy new phones.

So now i have a fsod on my phone with this new browser....... what to do what to do.
    Sprint PCS I500 > Treo 650 > German TyTn > 8525 > 8925....WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Originally posted by mikeyis009
    Maybe it is a hardware based problem. What cell r u guys using? I'm on a Treo650 from VZW and see no problems or mention in our threads at all.

Could it be an I-500 issue? VZW killed all the Kyocera 7135's this year so maybe Sprint is getting in on the action to get u to buy new phones.
    This why this thread should be moved to the i500 forum!

I am on an Samsung i500 firmware: S:XG23 PRL:10028 PDA:0407:2300 with Sprint PCS service.

The only Treo that's affected is the Treo 300. It's the older (pre OS5) version of Blazer that's kaput.

see?????!!!!!! another reason why this should not be in this freakin' forum. Where the heck is the mod. This is ridiculous.

Save at least 15% on ProClip Products. PM me for info how to order. My website is down now that I dumped comcast for verizon.

Folks,

For those of you that are complaining about the expired Licensing agreement with BLazer and your SPH-I500 Phone, yes it is true.

I was notified last week, followed the instructions, and downloaded the new NWeb Browser by Navarro.

Personally, I think NWeb is better than Blazer since I have already been using it for almost a week. So, in my opinion we won that battle.

Now, the reason why I am posting to this boeard is to let you know that we can configure both the Web Browser and Email buttons on the phone. Most people do not know how to do this.

In my case, I have used Snapper Mail for a while and now I have a new Web Browser.

To configure these buttons follow these directions:

Click on the Home Button
    Scroll down to the Preferences Icon and click on it.
    Scroll Down on the Top Right of the screen to Buttons
    Click on the appropriate Icon and select the application you want assigned to it.

You are done!

I paid $700.00 for my SPH-I500 went it first got out and I am still happy with it.

If you find this info helpfull, send me an email
    Thanks,

Raul Gonzalez
    http://ww.raulgonzalez.com

stopped working

yeah, blazer has stopped working on my i500 as well.

not amused.

woo hoo! blazer seems to be working again.

Treo users: Please note. This does not affect you. Your Blazer is not the one we have on the i500. And apparently the mods have all died a horrible death, like the i500. We have been very patient in asking you to move this thread back. Being ignored is extremely irritating. This is a one-phone problem. PLEASE.

Blazer working right now in SF. Yet this was NOT a hoax; I had it directly from Sprint. Maybe they reversed course (see my post above in that regard), but I do not know for sure, yet.

BB
    That'sssssssss all folks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast