+ Reply to Thread

Removing Programs From i500

Can someone tell me how to remove programs from the i500. I downloaded text plus and want to remove it as well as the blazer web browser. I got the new nweb browser and it works fine (I Guess), but i want to get rid of the blazer....Is there a way to remove programs from the phone.

Home>App>Delete for the one you downloaded. Not sure you can (safely or at all) remove blazer. Has anyone done that???

BB
    That'sssssssss all folks!

Thanks that helped. I just got the i500 as a hand me down from a director at my job, he got the new 700w. So I am still learning it all, blind...sure I can download the manual. But I learn a lot more from these forums.

Thanks.

One other thing. Is there a way to set all programs that open to the web to open in nweb instead of blazer. I have nWeb installed but anything that is directed to the web opens in Blazer which doesn't work...???

Thank Again.

Quote Originally Posted by fdiaz33
    One other thing. Is there a way to set all programs that open to the web to open in nweb instead of blazer. I have nWeb installed but anything that is directed to the web opens in Blazer which doesn't work...???

Thank Again.
    A good question. I know of no way and have spoke w/ high level tech at sprint re this. Let me know if you find a way.

Hey I300, this is one for you!

BB
    That'sssssssss all folks!

jlv
    You can't remove blazer without building a new rom image and reflashing the phone. As far as I can tell, no one has ever done that.