+ Reply to Thread

Color of the Signal Strength Meter

OK... maybe this isn't the most exciting of topics, but I was surprised to finally notice the signal strength meter is not black. It's actually GREEN. I've had this phone for a month now and just happened to notice when I was looking at it from the right angle that it was different than the rest of the indicators. Anyone else think it was black? Anyone care? LOL... <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: Color of the Signal Strength Meter

Originally posted by 8notime
    OK... maybe this isn't the most exciting of topics, but I was surprised to finally notice the signal strength meter is not black. It's actually GREEN. I've had this phone for a month now and just happened to notice when I was looking at it from the right angle that it was different than the rest of the indicators. Anyone else think it was black? Anyone care? LOL...
    Mine's half black half green. upon very close inspection. maybe it's just me eyes.
    I gave up on the free ipod. And where'd my smilies go?

th3_plague

Re: Re: Color of the Signal Strength Meter

Originally posted by th3_plague
    Mine's half black half green. upon very close inspection. maybe it's just me eyes.
    LOL... you gotta tilt it just right. I hope your eyes aren't really doing that

On mine its a combination of black and blue, just like the battery meter.

Speaking of the battery meeter. it changes color when i go to the mummy game. thought that was kinda cool.
    phones in order: A500, 5300,LG5350,8100,5300,G1000,5300,I500,Treo 600,I500,8100,Treo 600,t608,Toshiba 4050, 8200,I500,Treo 600
    Now I have the Treo 650. What's wrong with me?

Originally posted by chucka
    Speaking of the battery meeter. it changes color when i go to the mummy game. thought that was kinda cool.
    Yeah, Medieval Heroes does that too.
    I gave up on the free ipod. And where'd my smilies go?

th3_plague

The Dawn of SmartPhones Tony_ensemble's Avatar
    Originally posted by chucka
    I assume the battery meter changes color when the game takes over and changes the default color pallette.
    The Saxon word for depression can be literally translated as "without beer", proving again that the Vikings were the pinnacle of all humankind.