+ Reply to Thread

help here please....to those who have the sgh-i530

i lost my desktop software...to those who already own this unit, can u please send my the latest hotsync manager...because it doesnt work with the old versions
    lastly, what password will i type when i want to change the owner name...what is the default password for this unit? coz i cant seem to put my name as the owner of this unit...thanks

josepht_0610@yahoo.com

i would greatly appreciate those who would be helping me....
    Last edited by civic_10; 01-14-2005 at 09:17 AM.
    www.cardomain.com/id/civic_10

The default password is 0000

That is, four zeros.

Will your Yahoo account be able to receive such a huge file? Maybe if you download and install skype or MSN Instant messenger I can transfer it to you. Or even Yahoo messenger if you want.

thanks!! wait, i was already able to find the palm desktop cd for my i530!! it damn works well!! i really love it!! im so glad im one of the few persons who has this unit...would you happen to know if they will be selling this unit in the market? thanks..

It doesn't look like they will be selling it. Samsung are crazy - this is the best phone on the market, period. I have people coming up to me and asking me what it is and where they can buy it all the time. One guy was especially interested in it and actually started panicking after opening the flip phone - he couldn't understand why he didn't recognize it.

Turns out he is the Samsung brand manager for mobile phones in my region. LOL!

but i have the sgh-i530....so they are not selling it? how bout the accessories...