+ Reply to Thread

Treo 600... making call using TAKEphONE

I just downloaded the TAKEphONE application for my Treo to give it a try. It is a very full featured program from what I see, however I noticed that if I make a call using the TAKEphONE interface, and for some reason during the call I go back to it, there is no provision that I can see to hang up the call. I either have to go to the menu and select Current Calls which goes back to the Treo phone app and then hang up, or go to the Treo's main app screen to access the Phone app and then hang up from there. Is there any other way to hang up a call if you are in the TAKEphONE application without having to create a hot button in the launch area that activates the treo phone app again? It seems to me that a default hangup button should be on the main TAKEphONE screen when making a call using it.
    Last edited by AlexM555; 06-26-2004 at 01:48 PM.

Fully Converged
    Hi,

Thanks for your interest in TAKEphONE !

When designing TAKEphONE, I decided to leave all call-managment to the built-in dialer screen (partially because I do not have access to a real Treo device here, and thus no way to debug).

So - what I can suggest is - under TAKEphONE's "Using the PHONE button" preferences, select "long press=launch PHONE app". Then whenever you press & HOLD the PHONE button you will be taken to the built-in dialer - either to the main screen, or to the 'current calls' if you're in a call...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE for PalmOS
    www.shsh.com

Thanks, that worked great!

Alex