+ Reply to Thread

Give up on news?

CES just took place, and still no news on the main page. Did we just give up on posting such news from the industry? The only thing that has been posted the last month have been store sales. New phones were just announced, many things have happened the last couple weeks, and yet none of it has appeared on the main page of this site....just wondering why that is.

Administrator
    the site owner has been extremely busy over the last few weeks and has not been able to keep the page updated as it should. we sincerely apologize for the news page not being updated and i appreciate you for being interested in the page...

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    Hi Indie, I'll take the blame for this one. I need to get back on posting news, but I do most of it myself and have been very busy preparing to move to a different state. I would actually like to find a few people to help with the news... let me know if you are interested.
    Mike - Been Converged?

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    As an update, I just want to let everyone know that I've not completely died or anything. I am in the process of moving from NY to NC and that has me completely overwhelmed. I have a business that I'm trying to sell, a job I'm still trying to do, a house to sell, a house to buy, and this site and a few others to run. Once the dust settles in a month or so, I'll have more time to focus back on PPH... more than I've had over the last year or so. I thank you all for your patience as I get through this period of time. If anyone has interest in helping out with the news, let me know.
    Mike - Been Converged?