+ Reply to Thread

Samsung Instinct M800

OK. I'm sure I'm gonna piss a lot of people off by posting here, but I can't find a forum for the Instinct. I"ve searched multiple times, and only find refrences to it in 6700 forums or such talking about "will you switch".

I currently have a 6700 and love it, but now I also have an instinct, and think we need an official forum for it.

Any moderators out there that can help please?

Thanks,
    risc999

will have to go to Sprintusers.com for it

WTF? Been using this site for 2 years now.

post in the site suggestions then

--James

Administrator
    hello risc,

if there is enough buzz on this site for that model phone, the site owner, convergent, will make a forum for it. its just a matter of a couple key clicks. ill alert convergent to this thread and he will let you know if that can happen..

thank you for your suggestion.

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    Hi risc, We will probably not be covering it since I don't believe it fits the definition of a PDA-Phone. If I'm incorrect in my analysis of it, we can discuss it and I'm willing to reconsider. In the past, we've not gotten much action on devices that weren't PDA-Phones as there are many other sites that cover the other devices and we have tried not to have a bunch of forums that have no activity. If someone wants to take on moderating a device like this though, I'd probably be inclined to give it a shot... but past history has been that non-PDAPhone devices don't do well here.
    Mike - Been Converged?