Closed Thread

Thread: Droid forum?

Droid forum?

With the commercials out and the hype building (check HoFo for a 52 page thread on it already), we should probably start a Droid forum---VzW's upcoming Android2 phone. "iDon't" think we have one yet...
    Jeremiah 29:11

Quote Originally Posted by mwfielder View Post
    With the commercials out and the hype building (check HoFo for a 52 page thread on it already), we should probably start a Droid forum---VzW's upcoming Android2 phone. "iDon't" think we have one yet...
    If I get a droid I am sure going to start one here. As you said it sure sounds like an awesome device to play with
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

there's a bunch of us over the the saga forum looking to jump to the droid and looking for a place to hang too...

Administrator
    i let convergent know about the request....

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    I added a DROID forum and an HTC Hero forum. I think we are going to need to do some reorganization as it looks like a lot more android devices will be coming out... Dell even has one coming.

Just so you guys know, I am planning a major upgrade to the site in the coming months. vBulletin is rolling out a new major version that has an integrated content management system, and some of our scripts have gotten dated... we'll pretty much have to redo all the design and all the non-forum pages, so that will hopefully afford us the chance to rethink how everything is layed out. In the mean time, I'll keep parking Android forums in the same place... Other PDAPhones, unless someone has a suggestion for doing it differently.
    Mike - Been Converged?

Quote Originally Posted by Convergent View Post
    I added a DROID forum and an HTC Hero forum. I think we are going to need to do some reorganization as it looks like a lot more android devices will be coming out... Dell even has one coming.

Just so you guys know, I am planning a major upgrade to the site in the coming months. vBulletin is rolling out a new major version that has an integrated content management system, and some of our scripts have gotten dated... we'll pretty much have to redo all the design and all the non-forum pages, so that will hopefully afford us the chance to rethink how everything is layed out. In the mean time, I'll keep parking Android forums in the same place... Other PDAPhones, unless someone has a suggestion for doing it differently.
    All GREAT news thanks. Unfortunately I got stuck with IE8 on my work machine- the script errors are mounting.

But bigger- I’m gonna get a droid and didn’t want to have to go find a new place to “hang out”

So great news.

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    The forum is here... Verizon DROID - PDAPhoneHome.com
    Mike - Been Converged?