+ Reply to Thread
    Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar

Site upgrades to vBulletin 4 - Suggestions, problems, comments thread

If you are seeing this post, then you have seen and been able to access the new PDAPhoneHome. Basically everything here other than the threads and posts is new. The whole design is a total redo, and all the content has to be reprocessed (which will take some time).

I wanted to open this thread to get feedback on any problems you are running into. I tried to mimic our existing design as much as I could, while also being true to the more modern vbulletin design in version 4. This will let us stay current and leverage all the new capabilities. Check out your new profile page. You also now can access all the attachments you've ever uploaded in a gallery for reuse. There is full Facebook and Twitter integration... so feel free to check it out and use the extra buttons throughout the site. I have not turned on the Blogging engine yet, but its just a flip of a switch when and if we decide to use it. If we have anyone on here that is interested in that, just let me know and you are welcome to use it.

One thing I want to do is reorganize the forum completely... so give me any suggestions you have on that. Things have slowed down lately, so we have an opportunity to change things just about anyway without disrupting anything.
    Mike - Been Converged?

I've loaded Tapatalk... So if you use that you can access the site there now.
    Mike - Been Converged?

Administrator
    I love using tapatalk. The site looks great and its super easy for me to stroll thru quickly. Ooh and I'm replying from the app as we speak (type?!)

----
    Sent wirelessly via PC36100.

I did a total re-do of all the forums today... with a concentration on consolidating the PDAPhone discussion areas and having a general platform/app discussion area for each platform, as well as devices. I did the big 3 - iphone, android, wm... but didn't finish on the others yet. Let me know what you think... is this better? I am going to work on the other areas as I have time.
    Mike - Been Converged?