+ Reply to Thread

Smile Donate money to pdaPhoneHome?

I've found this site/forum to be invaluable at times; sometimes with helpful information and instructions and sometimes with links to the same.
    Other than money to individual members for their efforts, is there a general fund or way to support this site?
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

Re: Donate money to pdaPhoneHome?

Originally posted by Trident
    I've found this site/forum to be invaluable at times; sometimes with helpful information and instructions and sometimes with links to the same.
    Other than money to individual members for their efforts, is there a general fund or way to support this site?
    Help us to help others and be there for the newbies when they need help. Promote our site, utilise our business partners when you need to purchase an accessory or some software. These little things are all that is asked of any one. You donot have to make a donation per-se, yet if you are keen on helping out just PM the site admin Convergent with your intent. it was a good gesture on your part to think of this site and to help. We are all here as volunteers to help make this site the best there is going to be and as a fun to be place and yet homely and family oriented.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    Trident,

Thanks for your compliments. I am the owner and founder of the site and would reaffirm what Equus has said. I do not take donations, because we advertise. I don't think its fair to do both. By visiting the site and promoting it to others, you are helping to pay the way for the site to exist. Thanks again.
    Mike - Been Converged?

Converged and Insane!
    Originally posted by Convergent
    Trident,

Thanks for your compliments. I am the owner and founder of the site and would reaffirm what Equus has said. I do not take donations, because we advertise. I don't think its fair to do both. By visiting the site and promoting it to others, you are helping to pay the way for the site to exist. Thanks again.
    I do BOTH Convergent, and I applaude you for having a site of this nature on the internet. Again, if I can be of any additional help or assistance, just let me know. You know how to get into contact with me. I would not object to a "reasonable" premium for a FRIENDLY and ACCESSIBLE forum. ;o) Again, good job and keep up the good work.

Rof, thanks for the offer... but more money won't solve our immediate problem. Our technicians just need to figure out what's going on. Unfortunately, this recurring problem is delaying our migration to VB3...
    Mike - Been Converged?

Rof, thanks for the offer... but more money won't solve our immediate problem. Our technicians just need to figure out what's going on. Unfortunately, this recurring problem is delaying our migration to VB3...
    Mike - Been Converged?

Are you guys referring to these messages that I've been getting lately about too much traffic so I can't access?
    Then when I do get on, there only appears to be a very few people logged on. Strange.
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!