+ Reply to Thread

Signature problem?

How come my signature keeps on getting edited?
    It was previously, "Waiting for the EVDO update now that we have it in Florida." It was deleted once, maybe twice (I thought at first that it was a glitch or something, but twice is no longer a coincidence.) I didn't think it was inciting or argumentative. Nor did I get any comments from any mods/admins about changing it.

I just changed it to,"Optimistic about an update to enable EVDO and fix other stuff on my Sprint PPC6600." (Is that OK?)

I'd appreciate some sort of "advice" if something isn't OK for some reason.

Peace.
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

PPC6800 OWNER (ALLTEL SERVICE) GREGHARKINS's Avatar

Signature

I noticed my signature has been changing to.

Mine keeps droping my Yahoo and MSN screen names.

I have added them several times adn they keep dropping from the postings, however they are still in the user profile.

Strange....

(see... they are missing again and i just edited my profile and they are still in there...)
    GREG HARKINS
    GREGHARKINS@BRINGINGFUNTOYOU.COM
    www.bringingfuntoyou.com

Administrator
    guys,

when you signed up to become a member, you agreed to the rules of the site. the rules regarding signatures states that you can have no more than 3 lines of normal sized text.

certainly you guys read the rules right?

everyone has to adhere to the rules and your sigs are modified because of this. feel free to re-word them anyway you see fit, but please keep them within the forum rules.

Thanks. That's all I needed to hear.
    For a little while, I was having a persecution complex or thought that someone didn't like my EVDO comments being there.
    I remembered seeing many people with longer sigs and or HTML (I think a few even had images) in various threads; but I just went and browsed a few threads and only found two other people who I assume will be similarly found out sometime soon and similarly treated.

Peace.
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

Administrator
    yeah this stuff is not geared towards ayone. we just want to keep the sigs small. we dont want the focus to be on the sigs. i have been to other forums to where someone will post 3 words but they will have huge gfx and fonts , etc (im sure you have seen those forums also). thats distracting and we dont want our fourm to become something like that.

i appreciate your understanding.