+ Reply to Thread
    Enterprise Data Architect Mark_A_K's Avatar

My reply to the locked thread -Please move the slingbox thread back to the i730 forum

Mike,

If I seem “testy” it is because the MOD that deleted or moved some of my/our threads was being "testy" by not give us an explanation of his/her actions.

I can be diplomatic just like you or Jim or anyone else for that matter but I demand the same respect.

Now if I could, I would lock this thread so I couldn't give you a chance to reply.......

Now having said all this, YOU HAVE THE BEST BOARD ON THE NET!
    You should be very proud of what you have accomplished here.

If there is anything we, I can do to help just say the word.

Regards,

Mark

Administrator
    mark,

convergent stated in his post that if you have anything further to say to please PM him about it.

no one stated you were testy but you seem to be taking things personal. if you want to continue a discussion with convergent, do so via PM.. there is no need to keep beating the situation in the open forum....

Enterprise Data Architect Mark_A_K's Avatar
    Originally posted by Marctronixx
    mark,

convergent stated in his post that if you have anything further to say to please PM him about it.

no one stated you were testy but you seem to be taking things personal. if you want to continue a discussion with convergent, do so via PM.. there is no need to keep beating the situation in the open forum....
    Marctronixx,
    Once agin you missed the point.

I guess you can lock this thread now.

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    Mark, whether the original Mod that moved your thread answered or not, I did tell you in the thread that I reviewed it and believe that it belonged where it was. The thread had nothing to do with a particular device and was just discussing Slingbox in general. As I said then, and will repeat... if you really want a Slingbox thread in the device forum, then make it a topic that includes the i730... like how you configure the i730 to use it with or something. That topic would be legit for the i730 forum. I think we are beating a dead horse here, and I do appreciate your persistence.
    Mike - Been Converged?