Closed Thread

Thread: Known Problems

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar

Known Problems

I will try to keep a list here of known problems that have been reported which we are aware of, but haven't gotten fixed yet. If there is a workaround, then I'll list it.

* Navigation Bar in Internet Explorer - On the second navigation bar, there are two drop down menus... one for Search, and one for Misc. Links. They are both acting strange in Internet Explorer, but seem to work fine in Firefox. On some machines that I've tested ,the menus work but jump off to the right side of the page. On other machines they do not work at all. We are looking into this. If you need to do search in the interim, then just hit the Search button on the top navigation menu which will take you directly to Advanced Search which is better anyway. It may take some time to figure this out.

* PDA Skin - We are working on a PDA Skin and it should be available in a week or two.
    Mike - Been Converged?

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    As an update, the Internet Explorer problem has been fixed, and I am currently beta testing the PDA skin.... meaning it should be ready for use pretty soon.
    Mike - Been Converged?