+ Reply to Thread
    DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar

PDAPhoneHome PDA template - beta test

Mike (convergent) asked me to to help with the beta test of the PPC version of the PDAPhone home site.

I've been using the "PDA Style Beta" since Mike first directed me to it last Friday.

I'm finding that it works really well -- without any problems.

Although I will say that it was kinda hard figuring our how to log out/in so that I could "re-cookie" my Samsung i730 so that it is permanently set to use the PDA Style template. The old PDAPhomeHome mobile beta was pretty straight forward and obvious when it came to logging out or in. The new one is rather obtuse.

Once I figured that out, though, its been smooth sailing and a joy to use, especially in landscape screen orientation using full screen mode (I use PIE+)

It's clean, clear and a joy to work with.

I originally sent this feedback to Mike via PM and he asked me to post it here. While complying with Convergent's request to put this post here, I couldn't help but think that it will generate interest from other users to beta test the PDAPhone home PPC skin.

I think I'll leave distribution of access to the beta for Mike to post.
    Last edited by JimCapraro; 03-02-2006 at 06:48 PM.
    The only constant is change.

DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar
    Okay, I goofed. I started this thread before I saw the PPC skin beta sticky at the top of this forum, and now I can't figure out how to delete the thread I started, under the new site design. Can anyone tell me how to delete this thread?
    The only constant is change.

Enterprise Data Architect Mark_A_K's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimCapraro
    Okay, I goofed. I started this thread before I saw the PPC skin beta sticky at the top of this forum, and now I can't figure out how to delete the thread I started, under the new site design. Can anyone tell me how to delete this thread?
    You can't now becuse you replied to it.

You have to PM a mod and grovel...tell them you were "not worthy" and they will do it for you!

Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.