+ Reply to Thread

Question Browsing from ppc6700 to this site freezes

Is it just me or has anyone notice that browsing to this site freezes your phone i noticed after the update is there a way to resolve this or just don't do it?
    Employee of Sprint Nextel Corporation -- Wireless Ambassador -- The Barer of Bad News

I browse this site frequently on the phone- not sure what you have enabled or disabled that would cause the problem. Try clearing your internet cache- maybe that will help. To do this, simply select Menu-Tools-Options from IE and go to the Memory tab. Click both the Clear History and Delete Files buttons- this may take a minute or two if the cache is built up. Then, try pdaphonehome.com again. Good luck!

I just wish that there was a PDA-friendly version of this site.

My 6700 start crawling visiting thsi site and I have stopped doing that as I always have to clear the cache / memory and whole nine yards after I prowse pdaphonehome.com - ironical that a pdaphone site would not be pda friendly....

There is a pda-friendly version of this site and it's been out for a couple of months now. Check the "Site Problems and Suggestions" forum. I believe it's a sticky.

Perfect - here's the link !

http://www.smartphoneforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174

Administrator
    FYI this dite has had a pda version for a long time. yo lock up issues may be due to java script trying to load.... using the pda site should not have that issue