+ Reply to Thread

can you load this page with pie on your 6700?

I can't load the main page of pdaphonehome.com on my ppc6700. I know I uses to. I don't know when this started but for the last two weeks it has been a no go. I had my phone swaped with service center on 5/24 and noticed with out the favorite set for the 6700 forum I had to go through the main page. this would freeze my phone with about 175 - 250 kb loaded. I would then have to reset to over come. the only way past this freeze would be to hit the stop button before freeze. I have another phone that was swaped today and the same thing.

how many others out there can't completely load this page? ... pdaphonehome.com

I have done the rom update and the ##786# evdo ring through thing. no pie plus or third party browser, just pie. reg hacks are menu animation, glyph, and the vision disconnect button. no third party software yet just 4smartphone setup for push email.

please let me know what your results are and what you've done with your phone. please let me know what thoughts you have towards something I might have done. thanks, cody

I try to load the 6700 forum page and get about 239k loaded and then my PIE just dissappears, closes, without a trace. I tried to relieve local memory, but finally just gave up.

Add the following URL to your Favorites on your 6700.

http://www.smartphoneforums.com/forums/index.php?styleid=10

That is the link to the PDA friendly version of the site. That ought to fix your problems.

oh man...thanks for the link. loads much better on the phone.

it's good to know that is not just my phone. thanks, cody