Closed Thread

A real FILTER for this forum?

Ive found the Filter but it still shows a "placeholder" for the fool Im trying to ignore. Is their anyway to COMPLETLY hide GroundNPounds useless BS?

Will the admins here let one person run everyone out of here without so much as a fight?

Mitch

I guess I am missing something... why don't you just ignore him if you don't want to read his posts?
    John

IT Goofball
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmihalk
    I guess I am missing something... why don't you just ignore him if you don't want to read his posts?
    May I suggest we simply ban Mitch? Or at least provide him with a warning that any blatant behaviour that constitutes abuse of any shape or form is not to be toelrated.

Yes I know...it's a very lame, school-girl oriented suggestion, but anyone who's online reading here and gets upset over someone else's post accounts for someone who shouldn't be here at all.

Have a better one.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael
    Yes I know...it's a very lame, school-girl oriented suggestion,
    I couldnt have said it better myself.

Grow up already little girl (your adjective not mine).

Reading comprehension isnt your strong suit is it Azreal?. LOL...

IT Goofball
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch_A
    I couldnt have said it better myself.

Grow up already little girl (your adjective not mine).

Reading comprehension isnt your strong suit is it Azreal?. LOL...
    Well - Mitch, you're looking pretty good in here, aren't you? Regardless of reading or writing comprehension, you've already made a sorry a$$ out of yourself so far.

Good luck with the rest of your day, and try not pop a vessel in your forehead while you're at it.

Administrator
    first off, the bell has rung so everyone go to their corners...

what is the reason for this mud slinging? can someone liks a post so we can check it out? we do let anyone bully or disrespect people on here but the mods are not here at every single second, so issues can flare up quickly.

so post a link and the mocd will deal with the situation. no need to name call back and forth....

IT Goofball
    Quote Originally Posted by Marctronixx
    first off, the bell has rung so everyone go to their corners...

what is the reason for this mud slinging? can someone liks a post so we can check it out? we do let anyone bully or disrespect people on here but the mods are not here at every single second, so issues can flare up quickly.

so post a link and the mocd will deal with the situation. no need to name call back and forth....
    It all started in this topic: HOWTO: Cook your own ROM Tuturial inside.

GroundNPound was merely being himself, while Mitch lost a gasket, or a marble somewhere and decided to take it out on him. I thought to myself that Mitch's tantrum was banal, and decided to make a stand with him. It worked - as I directed his attention on me, and via PM.

This is a forum designed to bring users of any PDA/PCC devices together, regardless if you're a pro, or a newbie - there's no need for anyone to lose it over someone's harmless line.

I hope this makes some sense here.

James

Administrator
    yes thank you. i see JP closed the thread which is what happens when discussions get out of hand. ground pounds post seemed really innocent on the surface and it does seem mitch got a little out of hand in his reply.

james you are right in your description of this forum. lets keep the personal issues ouf of the forum. contact each other OFF list to air any dirty laundry betwixt each other....

IT Goofball
    Thanks, Marctronixx - I apologize on my behalf for this circus related charade. Have a good one.

Well - more irrational tripe from an OCD compromised individual.
    Typically, a shining light will send cockroaches scurrying away. For some odd reason you run towards the light, Azreal... LOL.

I dont know or care who you are and never spoke to you till your irrational diatribe. Scurry back under the fridge now K, before I do get upset.

Mitch

Thats rich...

Can you stick your nose any further up? LOL....

Thanks, Marctronixx - I apologize on my behalf for this circus related charade. Have a good one.
    As well you should. You determined you needed to stick you nose where it doesnt belong.

Speaking of inflating post counts.... can we just leave this alone, please?
    John

Always Believe In 1 GroundNPound's Avatar
    Wow! I can't believe this is still continuing. There is something truly disturbing with this Mitch fellow.
    There is no ideal routine. In fact, the key to any routine lies in your ability to abandon it for another.

-Always Believe In One Forum-