+ Reply to Thread
    Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar

Some team changes... welcome to new moderators

We are in the process of making some site changes, and one of the things we periodically do is refresh some of the moderators that have moved on to other things. I'd like to welcome users tange1 and eleazar to the team. Their duties will be ... tange1 on the Pocket PC devices, and eleazar on the PN820 for now. I'd also like to recognize mrailing for his hard work on the site... he is going to be a super moderator now. There will be more news forthcoming regarding our team and how we are looking to improve the site and how we interact with the members.
    Mike - Been Converged?

Congrats and welcome tange1, eleazar and congrats to mrailing! Let me know how I can help you down the road... and I look forward to working with you!
    John

Ironic, I just sent tange1 a PM asking him whether he had just been made a moderator, and I was considering sending MRailing a PM about the "Super Moderator" status. Congrats to both of you; you both are deserving of high praise! And, thank you both for all your time and efforts here.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)

Thanks everyone. I look forward to more good times in the future.
    Thanks
    - Andrew - PDAPhoneHome.com

Congratulations to all... well deserving recognition.
    What exactly is a super moderator? do you getthe keys to the exective washroom? Does that make convergent a Super-dee-duper moderator?
    just wonderin'
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    Moderators are assigned to specific forums or groups of forums. Super Moderators are assigned to the whole site, so they can moderate any forum. In the past, each of our moderators has kind of had their own style. We have been talking about how to become more consistent. This is part of the motivation for this change, Michael (mrailing) is going to be helping us do that. There will be another annoucement shortly on one of the things we will be doing to have better dialog with the members on how we are doing, suggestions, etc.
    Mike - Been Converged?