+ Reply to Thread
    New Mexico (yes that's in the USA & the water is drinkable)

Unable to login to PDAPhoneHome from mobile device

I went through a hard reset Thurs. and just had a few minutes to kill so I figured I'd login on my device and get the cookie and go about with my day.

Since I don't have the cookie the site sees me as a new visitor and has one of the security pop ups tell me to CLICK Here to register. I cannot get anything but the header with the links (Home, Learn, Forum, etc.) ... no login panel and following any link brings me back to the header. There is no vertical scroll bar when the site comes up.

I have not tweaked anything on PIE and as I said I recently did a hard reboot so I'm pretty sure its not my device ... have you changed anything on the site recently?

Actual popup is

It appears you have not yet registere. To register please click here ...

that takes me to a page with the top banner and adds ... and again thats all I get. (had to get to a PC to post this)

URL the Clikc here takes me to is

http://www.smartphoneforums.com/foru...p?referrerid=1
    Last edited by MikeDaGeek; 11-17-2007 at 04:46 PM.
    Favorite DNRC's inDUHvidual's quotes

"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous"
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    try using the mobile version of the site and it might work. i've not run into this problem before.
    Mike - Been Converged?

New Mexico (yes that's in the USA & the water is drinkable)
    it seemed to be limited to thhat day ... I waited for a response ... tried again a day later (or so) and the whole page finally loaded and I was able to login and get the cookie to stay logged in.

Sorry for not replying to my post and letting you know, THANK YOU for following up