Poll: I would (do blank) to get my 7135 NOW!!!

+ Reply to Thread

I would (do blank) to get my 7135 NOW!!!

How far would you go to get your hands on the 7135 NOW? (especially if it's true that it might be 2003 before it's available anywhere!).
    Let the games begin... :drink1<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Mod-Blog's SmartPhone Correspondent
    I voted for giving up alcohol. Course, I am a teetotaler anyway, so I suppose it is no major thing for me. Course, it also means giving up VICKS 44M when I get sick, so it might be an issue for those around me....

Originally posted by nomad7674
    I voted for giving up alcohol. Course, I am a teetotaler anyway, so I suppose it is no major thing for me. Course, it also means giving up VICKS 44M when I get sick, so it might be an issue for those around me....
    Yeah... I assume that bald people will give up hair, single people (who aren't on the prowl) will give up "soup", people that don't watch much TV will give that up, and people that drive mopeds will certainly opt to "upgrade" to the Pinto!

But someone like Markito who has a woman, has hair, can't live without ReplayTV, lives on the Internet, probably drives a Lexus, would never eat mac & cheese.... lets see what someone like that will give up

I too voted to give up alcohol. I do drink, but drink only every now and then, and even the just a drink or 2. Hmmm..it will be hard to give up single malts with my fine cigars or pipe..but hey..we all have to give up something eh. And seeing as I seem to be giving up my hair already(damn, why is there so much in my comb in the morning), that was out. I have a 2 year old, so we GOT to have the Disney channel. Driving a 70 Pinto would actually be a plus to me, we only have one car at the moment and the extra one would be great, and it was the 74 STATIONWAGON, and in high school, I drove a 72 green pinto...and it was very reliable and was better than the bus anyday, even in the south with no AC..hehehe. As far as giving up soup....hhmmm...nope..no way, plus the wife would kill me, you know those expecting mothers, they loose ALL patience with their man, and of course everything is his fault! Cigars was not one of them, so safe there. I do work at home(working on some programs at the moment) so giving up the home computer is a no no. Again, I have a 2 year old, so Mac and Cheese is a staple..hehehe So..alcohol it is!
    Rob

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (when all else fails, play dead) motto of the Possum Lodge, Chapter 13.(The Red Green Show)

Dang.... should've thought of that... smoking. Well, you're "grandfathered" in, but I'm going to change it now!

Originally posted by Robert K.
    Dang.... should've thought of that... smoking. Well, you're "grandfathered" in, but I'm going to change it now!
    Good, cuz I just came in from the padio...injoyed a nice bowl of J. L. Pease Barbary Coast, while watching my son blow bubbles(and get dirty too of course, he is a boy!!), so def glad I got granfathered in on that one...
    Rob

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (when all else fails, play dead) motto of the Possum Lodge, Chapter 13.(The Red Green Show)

Originally posted by Robert K.
    But someone like Markito who has a woman, has hair, can't live without ReplayTV, lives on the Internet, probably drives a Lexus, would never eat mac & cheese.... lets see what someone like that will give up
    Robert,
    I'm honored that you thought of me. Yes, all of the above is true, but I have been married for over 8 years and I have two small children, so I feel like I involuntarily gave up soup YEARS ago.:bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling

I have to live vicariously through all of you Campbell's Kids. But I would much rather that it were the other way around.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

All the above
    Larry Ganz
    http://www.jesusreigns.org
    John 3:16

hmmm... there are more votes for "all of the above" than I would've expected. There are going to be a lot of bald, pinto driving freaks out there with their mac & cheese for the next few weeks

Originally posted by Markito Burrito
    Robert,
    I'm honored that you thought of me. Yes, all of the above is true, but I have been married for over 8 years and I have two small children, so I feel like I involuntarily gave up soup YEARS ago.:bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling :bawling
    Well, I don't know about you Markito...I was married to my first wife for 27 years and have been married to my second wife now for 6 years. I have 2 fully grown kids and a 13 year old at home, but I would NEVER voluntarily or involuntarily give up soup.

I look forward to my new smartphone, but I LIVE for soup!!! :kiss

...always keeping my priorities in order...
    Dave

Administrator
    im telling you guys (and gals), Dr. DW is just as cool in person as he is on here!! great person to know!!

Originally posted by marctronixx
    im telling you guys (and gals), Dr. DW is just as cool in person as he is on here!! great person to know!!
    Yep! :drink1

Originally posted by marctronixx
    You guys are so sweet! :love1
    Dave

Gave up my hair - since I don't have any anyway - well at least not much and I AM referring to the top of my head!!!!!

:astrosm