View Poll Results: Do you like the V3 battery?

Voters
21. This poll is closed
  • Perfect fit the machine and good battery life

8 38.10%
  • Perfect for battery life but normal fitting

4 19.05%
  • Not enough battery Life but good fit

5 23.81%
  • Don't like the V3 battery at all

4 19.05%
+ Reply to Thread

Opinion for MP V3 battery

What do you think with our V3 battery?

I was one of the people that had serious hard rebooting problems with the v2 battery. i recieved the v3 battery (2400) on friday (4 days ago) and so far so good. it fits perfectly. no resets at all.

i charged it up for 12 hours each day so far and each day i run the battery dry.
    i dont know what i have running on there but i only get 12 hours out of the charge. this is a little different than the OEM which i was getting about 8-11hours out of. but not the significant boost i thought it would be.
    Tanguy de Courson

Didnt vote due to my opinion not being on the list.

The thing that is keeping me from buying one is the "bubble" that is protruding out the back. It will not fit in my case (EB Slipper).

If the battery would consume the entire battery surface (in other words, use the entire surface to attempt to streamline the look and feel, thus possably only adding a small amount of depth), then I would look at it as an option. My desire for protection on the phone far outways battery life. I have three oem batteries and rarely change to the third one in a day.

If you look at other extended life batteries, you will see that they are alot more slick looking and more ergonomic thus adding less thickness.
    -rp-

~I760~
    (retired I700,XV6600,I730)

I voted option 2. The battery wiggles a little, exaclty the same amount of wiggle I get out of the OEM battery. Doesn't cause any problems though.
    Abyss
    Converged before convergence was cool!
    My Blog

Just received my 3550 today, am charging as we speak. This thing fits way better than the vers 2 2200 that I have. There is not one bit of wiggling whatsoever. Let you know about battery life after a few drains and recharging.
    Cannot get over the "tight" fit!!!!!
    Steve
    SteveM
    Sprint HTC EVO 4G