Poll: IS THE I730 A KEEPER?

+ Reply to Thread

Is The I730 A Keeper?

im waiting patiently until july 7th for the public release, but i know some people have the phone. i almost bought the treo 650 but wanted to wait until i could have the i730 in my hands to compare the two. it might be a bit early but just wanted to see if the people that have the phone are happy and plan on keeping it, or are they taking it back.

I know there are a lot of comparisons between the Treo 650 and the i730, but I can't imagine returning my i730 even though I just got it today. Time will tell if the slide design holds up (the Treo feels more solid due to its brick design) but this device is all I thought it would be.

My only real usability gripe so far is too much need for the stylus. You can almost get away without a stylus on a Treo.

Did I mention I am using WiFi over my home wireless network?

Enterprise Data Architect Mark_A_K's Avatar
    I cant keep this phone with out DUN.
    I will wait for the 15 DAYS if not hacked by then I will have to returen it. I will hold my vote until then.

Mark

Originally posted by Mark_A_K
    I cant keep this phone with out DUN.
    I will wait for the 15 DAYS if not hacked by then I will have to returen it. I will hold my vote until then.

Mark
    Well, this is just my OPINION, but you might as well return it now. I mean, I never buy something with the thought, maby I can hack it to do what I want, I buy something that DOES what I want....a hack is just that..a hack.